The Student Room Group

Have sex with your future self?

If you could go forward in time and have sex with yourself would you do it? I don't think it would be gay. It's self love right?

It's actually quite complicated when you'd think about it as you'd have to have sex with yourself twice. You would go forward in time, find yourself and have sex, return to your own time then continue along the timeline until you reach the point where your past self comes forward in time where you'll then have to have sex with them before they then go back in time. Right? However as you've already experienced the sex once the seccond time you know exactly how it was going to happen. Unless you try to change it which is a paradox. Make sense?

It would probably be quite good sex. Probably the best sex ever if you can get past the whole same sex thing. No one knows how to get you off like you do! It doesn't have to be penetrative sex if that's putting you off.

Anyway it's definitely not gay :cool:

Scroll to see replies

yes, yes i would
Original post by ihatebrownbread
yes, yes i would

How far forward in time would you go? What age you do you want to sleep with? 25? 40? 75? You dirty man :wink:
Depends how many years away this sexual encounter takes place....I will probably not like current me very much by then...
Reply 5
What the **** brought me to this thread. I need help.
Original post by JennaEmBee
Depends how many years away this sexual encounter takes place....I will probably not like current me very much by then...

What time difference would you prefer? Remember the future you still has to have sex with you now whatever age they are at the time.
I know it impossible. It's just funny to think about.
Reply 9
Why not backwards? We can't travel forward in time at the current time either so aren't they just as possible as each other?
Original post by Jacob :)
What time difference would you prefer? Remember the future you still has to have sex with you now whatever age they are at the time.

Lol I've no idea. I think I'm severely over tired and desperate for a distraction from tomorrow's exam. Why am I here.

ah to hell with it, I'll go five years.
Reply 11
You're islamaphobe and you're weird!
Original post by JennaEmBee
Lol I've no idea. I think I'm severely over tired and desperate for a distraction from tomorrow's exam. Why am I here.

ah to hell with it, I'll go five years.

I think that's what I'd go for. By that time I think I'll have a beard and I think I'll look dam sexy with a beard.

Good luck for tomorrow!
I wonder if I can quote this thread in tomorrow's Religious A2 when discussing sexual ethics?
Reply 14
Original post by thelion0

So true, studies should be done on this correlation.
Original post by thelion0

Well, I'm not an islamaphobe. Message me or something if you want to debate that. I am weird though. Awesomely weird.
Original post by JordanC55
I wonder if I can quote this thread in tomorrow's Religious A2 when discussing sexual ethics?

Yes you can!
Reply 17
Nope. Im not that cheap.

I'd prefer a hot girl instead of myself.....
So OP do you usually think about these kind of things? :s
Original post by Miracle Day
So OP do you usually think about these kind of things? :s

This actually originates from a discussion between me and about a dozen other sixth formers last year. We were a fun group :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending