The Student Room Group
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website

Which college should I choose?

At the minute I'm kind of leaning towards firming Pendle and choosing Grizedale as my insurance! Does anyone know what Pendle is supposed to be like? and what is everyone else thinking of choosing? :smile:

Course: BA Management Studies with European Languages
Conditions: AAB
Reply 1
Pendle = deadest bar on campus. :redface:
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website
Reply 2
The one closest to the management school so Pendle or Grizedale are good choices. All colleges are the same apart from that some people are trekking 15 minutes to their 9am lecture and others are rolling out of bed into the lecture hall.

European Languages is based in Bowland North and have seminars as far away as County however, so you might have to do a little trekking wherever you live.

Everybody goes to everybody else's college bars depending on what's on, it's not like you're only allowed in your own bar. But you are only allowed accommodation in your own college so think carefully about where you might want to be stuck living for at least one and potentially 2 years!
(edited 10 years ago)
Does anyone know which college is closest to the sports center?
Reply 4
Original post by Neon-Soldier32
Does anyone know which college is closest to the sports center?

Bowland
Original post by sparks154
At the minute I'm kind of leaning towards firming Pendle and choosing Grizedale as my insurance! Does anyone know what Pendle is supposed to be like? and what is everyone else thinking of choosing? :smile:

Course: BA Management Studies with European Languages
Conditions: AAB

If you're doing a Management School subject, you should go with Grizedale for sure, go with a Townhouse. Even if you choose County, it's only an 8 minute walk to the Management School anyway, and County is pretty good! Pendle, I wouldn't bother...

Quick Reply

Latest