The Student Room Group

AQA AS Computing Unit 2 Unofficial Mark Scheme.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
You're missing the load/store one, answers below, correct me if I'm wrong...

LOAD 22
STORE 23
LOAD 21
STORE 22
LOAD 23
STORE 21
Reply 21
Original post by GingerCodeMan
Boolean.gif

Are u sure that this is how it would be done?

so you don't use De Morgan as a whole but you do it just in the brackets because thats not what i did, i use the De Morgan's law for the whole boolean algebra!
Original post by Randim1331
You're missing the load/store one, answers below, correct me if I'm wrong...

LOAD 22
STORE 23
LOAD 21
STORE 22
LOAD 23
STORE 21

I believe this is what I got (although perhaps my 21s and 22s are opposite, but it doesn't matter, does it.)
I saw someone in another thread used ADD as an instruction? Surely there is no use of ADD here? Please advise
Reply 23
That load/store one is correct, there is no use for ADD...

The MS is updated to that now, stupidly missed it before!!!!
Original post by jackykkkan
Are u sure that this is how it would be done?so you don't use De Morgan as a whole but you do it just in the brackets because thats not what i did, i use the De Morgan's law for the whole boolean algebra!
It works either way; my method exploits the fact that they give you the De Morgan's expression (A' + B')' - so you can easily simplify it.With your method, it becomes (B + A' + B')'Which gives (A' + (B + B'))'= (A' + 1)'= (1)'= 0Both give the correct answer. Some Computing mark schemes give 100 different solutions, so as long as you get 0, you're correct :biggrin:
Does Anybody Have The Computing Unit 2 Aqa June 2013 Question Paper & Mark Scheme. Please

Quick Reply

Latest