The Student Room Group
On campus at University of Greenwich
University of Greenwich
London

university of Kingston vs. university of Westminster vs. university of Greenwich

HELP !!
I got offer form university of Greenwich (Greenwich campus), university of Kingston (hill campus) & university of Westminster (Marylebone campus) for MA event management course,
Could you please tell me which would be the best university to choose among these three in terms of campus, location, reputation e.t.c
So confused about which one to go for. PLEASE HELP !
Reply 1
Hey!
Well, last year I went to Kingston Uni but another campus but after 2 months I withdrew because it wasn't really a big deal.The teachers didn't care, the course wasn't good enough.May be my problem was that I expected too much from this place..This year I applied to Greenwich and got unconditional offer,I hope they dont disappoint me lol
Anyway it always will be your choice!
cheers
On campus at University of Greenwich
University of Greenwich
London
Reply 2
Original post by london.in.fall
HELP !!
I got offer form university of Greenwich (Greenwich campus), university of Kingston (hill campus) & university of Westminster (Marylebone campus) for MA event management course,
Could you please tell me which would be the best university to choose among these three in terms of campus, location, reputation e.t.c
So confused about which one to go for. PLEASE HELP !

Greenwich business and management department from what I understand is good, also beware they do have another campus in essex so you may have to travel there.
Westminster is also good, good careers department from what I have heard, that campus has good transport links, right in the centre of London.
Reply 3
Original post by Iqbal007
Greenwich business and management department from what I understand is good, also beware they do have another campus in essex so you may have to travel there.
Westminster is also good, good careers department from what I have heard, that campus has good transport links, right in the centre of London.

Hi.. Thank you so much for the reply :smile:
would you recommend any other universities apart from these three for my course (Masters in events management)
also, if you could help me with a few good links for housing facilities near Westminster :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by Sally_A
Hey!
Well, last year I went to Kingston Uni but another campus but after 2 months I withdrew because it wasn't really a big deal.The teachers didn't care, the course wasn't good enough.May be my problem was that I expected too much from this place..This year I applied to Greenwich and got unconditional offer,I hope they dont disappoint me lol
Anyway it always will be your choice!
cheers

Hey..thank you for the reply :smile:
I had no idea, Kingston is that bad,good you told me. I will be going for Westminster most probably.
Looking for housing options, please let me know if you know any:smile:
Reply 5
Original post by london.in.fall
Hi.. Thank you so much for the reply :smile:
would you recommend any other universities apart from these three for my course (Masters in events management)
also, if you could help me with a few good links for housing facilities near Westminster :smile:

Not sure if they do that course, but maybe try london south bank, city uni, etc?
Westminster's quite expensive, you'd have to travel a bit to be honest.
Reply 6
Personally I think Westminster, Location of Greenwich and the campus is really nice. I live locally to it and it doesn't really have a great reputation in my opinion.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
I personally wouldn't recommend Kingston for that particular course. Was studying there previously too and now go to Greenwich

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Hi im new aswell im 19 abit confused as to how these thread work anyways i wanted to ask which University is good for Children Nursing, London south bank or Greenwich university? and why???

Any students studying at these unis i wud appreciated
if u cud tel me the positives and negatives how the placements is the work load uni life? any social life anything is much appreciated
thanks a million wishin u the best with the exams stress work and after u graduate for the jobs xxxxx

Quick Reply