Turn on thread page Beta

For the old members watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adhsur)
    pre 2004 I would imagine, ideally longer...

I'm thinking more of the people who joined around summer/autumn time.
    i'll keep away from this thread then

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pencil)
    Seeing this avatar all over the place

yes what ever happened to phil? He won the 1000 post race, then vanished.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    the link in ur sig doesn't work.

ReputationRep:
    No need for that, no one's saying you can't still contribute.

ReputationRep:
    I remember witnessing a lot of all the old forum members but I didn't post much back then.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daveo)
    I remember witnessing a lot of all the old forum members but I didn't post much back then.
    You didn't...i was quite surprised when i looked at when you joined and it was before i did!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PadFoot90)
    the link in ur sig doesn't work.
    i'll delete it when i have time

ReputationRep:
    i'll delete it when i have time
    just letting you know

ReputationRep:
    Not sure I miss it, but the famous, or rather infamous P3 thread! The 1st largest thread!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chicken)
    You didn't...i was quite surprised when i looked at when you joined and it was before i did!
    Yeah, I don't kno really....I just kinda watched mainly then left for a while with the occasional visit and then came back with avengence.

ReputationRep:
    i miss being able to pop on for 5 mins...go out...come back and stil be able to respond to a thread....nowedays its either 12 pages long..or on page 4.

love Katy ***

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daveo)
    Yeah, I don't kno really....I just kinda watched mainly then left for a while with the occasional visit and then came back with avengence.
    You're only 9 days younger than me (UKL-wise)!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    Not sure I miss it, but the famous, or rather infamous P3 thread! The 1st largest thread!
    i dont remember that, what was it?

ReputationRep:
    just letting you know
    appreciated

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ickle_katy)
    i miss being able to pop on for 5 mins...go out...come back and stil be able to respond to a thread....nowedays its either 12 pages long..or on page 4.

love Katy ***
    yep, i agree. you could come on the next day and not have to read an entire essay. and threads stayed on the page for a couple of days.

it was a perfect size, everyone got along and we were all carefree cos it was the summer. we all joked and offensive things didn't appear to exist.

*wants the old days back*

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    yes what ever happened to phil? He won the 1000 post race, then vanished.
    When he was posting he was in France doing 'work-experience'. But I believe he was left with a computer and not much else to do, so spent a lot of the day on here.
    When he returned to England he drifted away.

The above may be wrong but I think that's the gist of it.

Loftx and Byb3 haven't been on as much lately, though I suppose they're busy with university etc etc. Saw Petrozzi posting on a couple of threads recently though, and I occassionally hear from Bloodhound.
    Seems people come and go which is fair enough.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    Thats why so many of us joined!

And also due to ickle katy - she wanted people to register because she was nosey and wanted to know who everyone was!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou p lou)
    yep, i agree. you could come on the next day and not have to read an entire essay. and threads stayed on the page for a couple of days.

it was a perfect size, everyone got along and we were all carefree cos it was the summer. we all joked and offensive things didn't appear to exist.

lou xxx
    yes the old days were better.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou p lou)

lou xxx
    i remember getting exciting when you got a reply to one of your own threads! And it was quick if the reply was there within a few hours!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chicken)
    Thats why so many of us joined!
    Ah, I remember that. One sec, I think I got the link to the P3 thread somewhere.

And also due to ickle katy - she wanted people to register because she was nosey and wanted to know who everyone was!
    I remember that. One sec, I think I've got the link for the P3 thread somewhere.

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.