For the old members Watch

This discussion is closed.
Chicken
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
My first post was on that P3 thread...

Yes P3 was extremely difficult but last year I sat in the P1 exam and nearly cried cos I couldn't do it but when the marks came back I had a B so there's hope for everyone (I still maintain they wrote my mark down as 71 instead of 17 but thats their problem). I think there will be so many complaints about that paper that they will have to lower grade boundary's.
Hehe - i even managed to get higher on P3 than P2 in the end...
viviki
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
when I first joined which wasnt even that long ago there were about a third of the people and it was really easy to catch up on the posts you missed and there was no member (except for unreg spammers) who I disliked. It was both fun and academic but now I think that the academic side has dropped significantly and been replaced by meaningless rubbish.
Xenon
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Chicken)
My first post was on that P3 thread...

Hehe - i even managed to get higher on P3 than P2 in the end...
Or the fact that they probably scaled up the marks.
Juwel
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Xenon)
Or the fact that they probably scaled up the marks.
Way to rob her of her glory
Xenon
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by ZJuwelH)
Whoops!
I actually thought that I was definitely failing that exam big time! Stupid edexcel.
Juwel
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Xenon)
Whoops!
I actually thought that I was definitely failing that exam big time! Stupid edexcel.
Was it really all that bad? I'd like to see it. Though I feel I'm better at P2 than P3, despite P2 being the "pig" as my teacher would have it...
byakugan_neji
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
When I came, I probably remembered like 90% of the member's usernames here. Now, I hardly see them anymore.

I'm glad that all my attempts to convince the mods that people should register to post have been worth it though.
lou p lou
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
why is it that i can only see 500 of my posts? it won't go any further than 20 pages. which takes me back to january....i wnated to see my 1st post.

louxxx
Juwel
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by lou p lou)
why is it that i can only see 500 of my posts? it won't go any further than 20 pages. which takes me back to january....i wnated to see my 1st post.

louxxx
I think you have to add something to the address to view the page you want. The FAQ knows.
Juwel
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I think you have to add something to the address to view the page you want. The FAQ knows.
all you have to do is add "&page=x" to the address bar at the top of the first page
From the FAQ.
Chicken
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Well it was only one mark higher to be honest, not a lot of difference seeing as they were both crap marks anyway!
lou p lou
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
From the FAQ.
i've donw that, but it will only let me view 500 of my posts, then they sort of seize to exist and it won't go beyong page 20. :confused:

lou xxx
Juwel
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Chicken)
Well it was only one mark higher to be honest, not a lot of difference seeing as they were both crap marks anyway!
All in the past now of course. But you might get us young pups complaining about this year's P2 or P3. Or maybe not, most of the current A2 maths students on UKL are damn good.
lou p lou
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
All in the past now of course. But you might get us young pups complaining about this year's P2 or P3. Or maybe not, most of the current A2 maths students on UKL are damn good.
not this one. *cries at stats coursework*

lou xxx
Juwel
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
not this one. *cries at stats coursework*

lou xxx
Doh, I haven't started my S2 coursework, or even going through the learning! Then there's economics coursework. Bah.
Chicken
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
i've donw that, but it will only let me view 500 of my posts, then they sort of seize to exist and it won't go beyong page 20. :confused:

lou xxx
I wasn't actually registered when i posted that - i just knew that that was my post as in unregistered on that thread. I haven't bothered trying to find my first post after i registered!
Nima
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Anyway, what did you all get in this hurrendous P3 Exam?
Chicken
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I do not wish to disclose my mark...it was pretty bad. However i am in uni so it doesn't matter anymore.
txt_eva
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago

lou xxx

http://www.uk-learning.net/showthread.php?t=8521

thats the oldest thread of yours you started I can find on 22-06-2003
& if you joined in Jun 2003

The oldest entry is 16-06-2003 in this thread http://www.uk-learning.net/showthread.php?t=8130 .... where you also post as an unregistered user!!

HTH,

Eva

(Still the oldest on here tho!!! )
MadNatSci
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Xenon)
Found the P3 thread, finally!!!

http://www.uk-learning.net/showthread.php?t=7636

Brings back old memories that does.

I joined trying to find that thread after reading about it somewhere... before then I'd had no idea that everyone in the country had found P3 that hard. Never did find it til now though - thanks Xenon
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have a role model?

Yes - I know them personally (294)
26.09%
Yes - they're famous (286)
25.38%
No I don't (547)
48.54%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed