This discussion is closed.
Eru Iluvatar
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Xenon)
Yet another one who mis-spelt your name. You should be used to it by now, Iluvatar!
I know.
I never know why though.
But each time, as i said, i want to make a point of it, to try and eventually get to the stage where people don't mis-spell it.
Helenia
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Pencil Queen)
Is the pop-up not appearing?

If so then you might have a pop-up blocker installed (it comes as standard on some browsers). Try pressing the Ctrl or Alt key when clicking on the rep link (these are the usual temporary overrides for pop-up blockers)

Alternatively download Mozilla Firefox - a free browser which has an intelligent pop up blocker (ie it blocks ads that are built into certain sites to open when you go to the site but it doesn't block if you click on a link that only opens a pop up window)
Thanks, PQ! I think it probably is the firewall, will test it out later. Iluvatar - everyone spells my name wrong, I've lost count of the number of variations of it I've seen.
Eru Iluvatar
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Helenia)
Thanks, PQ! I think it probably is the firewall, will test it out later. Iluvatar - everyone spells my name wrong, I've lost count of the number of variations of it I've seen.
What i don't get is that inevitably, when people are refering to you, that you have posted in the same thread, usually the post before or something, and if they aren't sure, that they can't be bothered to move down a little just to check.
I mean, if i wasn't sure how to spell Helenia, i would check down the page to make sure that i spelt it correctly.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (93)
26.96%
No (252)
73.04%

Watched Threads