The Student Room Group

Buss3 last minute

I haven't done much of it and I am left with five days and a revision guide, how hard will it be to get a C. What is the best way to cover the content? I would appreciate any help. Would making lists be a good idea. Anyone else in the same boat?
Reply 1
Original post by JackH12
I haven't done much of it and I am left with five days and a revision guide, how hard will it be to get a C. What is the best way to cover the content? I would appreciate any help. Would making lists be a good idea. Anyone else in the same boat?

Don't worry, I'm in the same boat too, I've only revised Marketing and the Functional/Corporate sections:confused: but if you really focus and plan each day out to revise say a few topics from each functional area, I'm sure you can get a C...I always advise to do Mind Maps and Flashcards, they are really helpful and always work for me:smile: Best of luck on Wednesday!
Reply 2
Oh and practice exam papers are the best revision tools as well! Mark them using the mark schemes to see where you working at and need to improve!
Reply 3
Original post by ShanDainty
Don't worry, I'm in the same boat too, I've only revised Marketing and the Functional/Corporate sections:confused: but if you really focus and plan each day out to revise say a few topics from each functional area, I'm sure you can get a C...I always advise to do Mind Maps and Flashcards, they are really helpful and always work for me:smile: Best of luck on Wednesday!

Original post by ShanDainty
Oh and practice exam papers are the best revision tools as well! Mark them using the mark schemes to see where you working at and need to improve!

Thank you for replying! That seems like a good idea to focus on a few areas. I never get how mind maps work as don't you only write one word? I will have to try one. Hate note taking.
Reply 4
Original post by JackH12

Have a look through the transcript of this week's BUSS3 online revision clinic - there is lots of great advice there that can help you organise your revision over the final few days:

http://www.tutor2u.net/blog/index.php/business-studies/comments/buss3-online-revision-clinic-june-2013

JIm
Reply 5
Original post by Jim Riley
Have a look through the transcript of this week's BUSS3 online revision clinic - there is lots of great advice there that can help you organise your revision over the final few days:

http://www.tutor2u.net/blog/index.php/business-studies/comments/buss3-online-revision-clinic-june-2013

JIm

Thanks a lot!
Reply 6
Original post by JackH12
Thank you for replying! That seems like a good idea to focus on a few areas. I never get how mind maps work as don't you only write one word? I will have to try one. Hate note taking.
No problem :smile: , mind maps are basically summaries of the main points of each topic, so for instance with Marketing, you can break it down and have a mind map with points talking about Marketing strategies such as Ansoff's and Porters for example...tell me about note taking is long :frown:
Reply 7
Reply 8
Finance didn't come up in jan 2013 so it may come up in this exam

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending