If I don't get my results tomorrow

Watch
This discussion is closed.
AT82
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
I've been told I we will be getting the results tomorrow at the latest (just unofficialy) as the lecturers have decided its not fair to keep them back any longer just because of the stupid strike.

However if I don't get them tomorrow I shall be doing this to all my lecturers cars.

Juwel
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by amazingtrade)
However if I don't get them tomorrow I shall be doing this to all my lecturers cars.

Suppose they could do with a dusting...
AT82
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
I am not joking though! I need these results so badly. I don't know how well or badly I have done. I don't even know if my lecturers recieved all the work I handed in. It was before Christmas.

I will also walk up their cars in the famous Fawlty style walk.
Juwel
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
You can try putting pieces of bread on them, and hope there are pigeons nearby...
pal_sch
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Try this one if that doesn't work.
Attached files
viviki
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
some uni courses dont get jan results back til april just be thankful yours are normally prompt markers
alocin
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
There's also the sticking meat on the cars and watching while they are chased by hungry dogs - ahh, great advert that one.
pal_sch
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Try tieing the exaust pipe to something heavy (like a pillar or street sign) with fishing wire. Make sure to double the wire up.
hildabeast
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I'm getting results soon too, but I don't know when. That's the scariest thing about it; not knowing when the envelope is going to come through the letter box.
MuniE
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by amazingtrade)
I've been told I we will be getting the results tomorrow at the latest (just unofficialy) as the lecturers have decided its not fair to keep them back any longer just because of the stupid strike.

you think not getting your marks back is bad try not getting any ****ing marks. My english teacher has been away all semester and now the stupid principal said she might give us nma on our report cards, no mark assigned. If i dont have an english mark i have to stay another semester before getting into university and if i have to do that I am going to smash their heads in
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (345)
34.6%
No (652)
65.4%

Watched Threads