The Student Room Group
Do you know if you had a tendency to hold it a long time when you were younger? Its possible that the muscles around your bladder are stronger than most, its stretchier than most or a bit less sensitive. I wouldn't overly worry about it. So long as you're drinking enough.

The only reason I'd be concerned is if you were doing a lot of excercise and sweating a lot out, in which case, you might not be drinking enough.
Reply 2
Drink more than that, at least, 2.5 lt + is ideal.
Reply 3
If you want to pee more often, drink green tea. That makes me pee so, so much..

Posted from TSR Mobile
I only pee twice a day. I didn't even know that wasn't normal.
Also why is someone downvoting everyone saying they only pee twice or fewer times a day? Is this a crime?
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Squirb

Posted from TSR Mobile

this isn't about WANTING to pee more, if you take diuretics like tea then you'll just become even more dehydrated
I only pee once a day. Its no big deal. Its easy to hold it.
Reply 7
Most people.....

Pee around 4-5 times a day
Do a number 2 around once a day
Reply 8
Sounds normal to me.
Reply 9
Original post by michaelhaych
this isn't about WANTING to pee more, if you take diuretics like tea then you'll just become even more dehydrated

haha sorry, I didn't even read the post, I just read the title

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
Original post by Vibenation
I only pee once a day. Its no big deal. Its easy to hold it.

Oh okayy, my friends just made a big deal about it and said like 7/8 was 'normal'.

Original post by Squirb

I do, about three cups a day as well as my water haha
I drink a big bottle of coke yesterday and only need to pee once. Your friends are different to you, everyone pee differently so why compare yourself to your friends. Their opinions are limited so don't take whatever there say to heart. Just accept it. You shouldn't even bothered to tell others about it because its just a weird matter to even discuss about.
Original post by advice_guru
Most people.....

Pee around 4-5 times a day
Do a number 2 around once a day

WTF?! I pee twice a day and crap once a day at the very most. I have no problems with my body (i think) so somethings messed up lol
Original post by Anonymous
Oh okayy, my friends just made a big deal about it and said like 7/8 was 'normal'.

I do, about three cups a day as well as my water haha

What sex are you OP? Because female bladder size is usually smaller than male on average.

There are a lot of males who can limit it to twice a day, but I think girls do it more...
You're the next stage of human evolution. Your larger bladder means you'll survive longer without water. By peeing less, you lose less fluids. So yeh OP, all your friends are inferior to you.
Whaaat. I have peed 8 times today already
Reply 16
Original post by Sgt.Incontro
What sex are you OP? Because female bladder size is usually smaller than male on average.

There are a lot of males who can limit it to twice a day, but I think girls do it more...

I'm a girl :smile:

Original post by This Excellency
You're the next stage of human evolution. Your larger bladder means you'll survive longer without water. By peeing less, you lose less fluids. So yeh OP, all your friends are inferior to you.

I don't have any rates left, but favourite post ever
Iv only passed urine twice in nearly 40 hours my back near where my kidneys are is very painful what could this be
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 18
Original post by natasha seys
Iv only passed urine twice in nearly 40 hours my back near where my kidneys are is very painful what could this be

Book a GP appointment or go to A&E.

Latest