This discussion is closed.
TheWolf
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by amazingtrade)
hehe well I have a lot of coursework to do though, I've only done five hours today but hopefully I can do a lot more work during easter.

Rivising for 8 exams must be very hard though especialy in medicine. Just remember you get out what you put in though.
5 hours? thats alot, i probably did 5 hours, but not really intesively, i could have done the same amount if i did 1 hour of intensive work
AT82
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by TheWolf)
5 hours? thats alot, i probably did 5 hours, but not really intesively, i could have done the same amount if i did 1 hour of intensive work
No I don't mean intensevlely at all, officaly I've been working since 1:00pm to now. However most of that time I've been browsing the web etc wathcing tv, eating or what ever. Only five hours has been actualy work.

I am also lacking motivation as well, if I was feeling like I did this time last year I would be working harder. If I put lots of work in earlier it means I am not rushing round working 24/7 towards the end of the semester.

The assignment I have been working on today is a Macromedia Director project, its very time consuming as it requires a lot of graphics, sound and video editing.
Apollo
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by horrorboy)
7.30 :mad:
PLEASE dont type in text messaging form.
TheWolf
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by PadFoot90)
PLEASE dont type in text messaging form.
can you stop being annoying?
rednirt
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
do I smell another bust-up in the making?
Sami_ThePeelite
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
hehehehe - my mum will wake me up at 7.00 then again at 7.20 then 7.40 and again at 10 to 8, then i'd get up
Apollo
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
just because you got kicked out of the league is no need to be bitter to everyone else. I only asked that they dont type in text form, nothing to do with you, so i dont even know why you responded.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (209)
33.49%
No (415)
66.51%

Watched Threads