The Student Room Group
Students relaxing
University of Derby
Derby
Visit website

Theatre Arts

Heeeey everyone.
Well i'm going to be on the Theatre Arts course in september and i'd love to meet people who i will be joining so yea comment if you are!
Also... Anyone in Sir Peter Hilton Court? :smile:
Reply 1
Hello.
I too will be on the Theatre Arts Course in September :smile: not sure on my accommodation yet though....
you excited?
Students relaxing
University of Derby
Derby
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Lucyjconnor
Hello.
I too will be on the Theatre Arts Course in September :smile: not sure on my accommodation yet though....
you excited?

I am so excited, but i'm like scared of moving away still!
Aw i'm glad i have finally found somoene who ill be on my course :biggrin:
Reply 3
Yeah it's a big change,

I know, I'm not aware of anyone else aha :smile: Where are you moving from?
Reply 4
Yeah it's a big change,

I know, I'm not aware of anyone else aha :smile: Where are you moving from?

I'm moving from Manchester, yourself?:smile:
And ME! Finally found people doing theatre arts! Hey :') x
Reply 6
Oh hey :smile: I'm moving from Doncaster so like an hour away :smile:

Sweet, how old are you both?
hey guys! I'm also joining theatre arts! are you all staying in student accommodation?
Oh hey :smile: I'm moving from Doncaster so like an hour away :smile:
Sweet, how old are you both?

Moving from Birmingham so I'm not even that far, you moving on the 14th of 15th of September? I'm 19 but i'll be 20 during freshers week aha! You?:smile:
Original post by lauren tennant
hey guys! I'm also joining theatre arts! are you all staying in student accommodation?

Yay another person! So far its girl power aha! I'm moving to Princess Alice Court - you? & everyone else aha? Dead excited:biggrin:x
Original post by tonianderson
Yay another person! So far its girl power aha! I'm moving to Princess Alice Court - you? & everyone else aha? Dead excited:biggrin:x

Im actually moving in with my cousin in derby, it was cheaper than moving into student accommodation! I'm so excited! X
Original post by lauren tennant
Im actually moving in with my cousin in derby, it was cheaper than moving into student accommodation! I'm so excited! X

Fair play! Don't blame you, I was temped to take my car but it was more money so thought forget that aha! I'm well excited!:biggrin::biggrin:
Im excited too, I was 20 last month so glad I wont be the only one whose a bit older :smile: Does anyone know our start date?
Got my accommodation sorted, I'll be in Princess Alice Court :smile:

what floor/flat you in? x
I'm gonna be doing Theatre Arts too, so happy to have found people!!! I'm staying in Nunnery Court though!!
Reply 15
I'm going to be doing theatre arts as well! so happy I've found other people on my course (:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hello all!

If you'd like to meet people studying on your course, or a similar course to you, check out Break the Ice Event 2013 .

You'll have the chance to meet other students, people you could be living with or near next year, ask us any questions you may have before starting, and you'll get free food and drink on the day/evening.

· For Derby Campus students: Wednesday 4 September and Thursday 5 September from 6pm until 9pm.
· For Buxton Campus students: Wednesday 4 September from 11am until 3pm.

To avoid disappointment, get more information and book your place now at www.derby.ac.uk/breaktheice

Joe Parker
[email protected]
I'm going to be on the Theatre Arts course too. :smile: I'm also staying in Lonsdale Hall. Can't wait! x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending