Turn on thread page Beta

For those that smoke...sometimes and all the time. watch

ReputationRep:
    You know what I find funny is that in this age of tolerance, it's ok to be a murderer, a rapist, a skag head, a drunk, a paedophile..but if you're a smoker you immediatly get strung up, hung, drawn and quartered. And those people that go into a smoking pub sit the other side of the room look at you and cough *growlssss* I may as well become a murderer at least then i could get "rehabilitation"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piginapoke)
    Has anyone tried those weird herbal nicotine-free cigs you can get from the chemist?
    oh my good god yes.. its like smokign a bit of carpet. so gross...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rednirt)
    oh my good god yes.. its like smokign a bit of carpet. so gross...
    Like....*thinks of a crappy brand* ROYALS?!

ReputationRep:
    You've tried smoking carpet then?
    Lol only when I've had a joint with solids but then again it's been balanced out with plastic bags and mcdonalds toys

ReputationRep:
    Now there is someone desperate for a cigarette!

ReputationRep:
    lol not to my knowledge, but how i would imagine it to be yes.

I skinned a ciggie for my "mate" which included a selection of spices and some hamster bedding at a party once... he was so drunk he smoked it, and insisted it was really good :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I've tried allsorts. The missus sometimes hides my cigs in an attempt to get me to cut down. I found some skins, filled them with leaves, tried the old banana skin thing (doesn't work) and tree bark.
    omg, no wonder she hides them, you're obviously a hardened smoker lol.

I've made my other half promise to quit before we move in together... I'm so naive for thinking it'll happen

ReputationRep:
    I'm expecting the pitter patter of tiny feet as I've vowed to give up if we ever have a baby.
    aww, my partners sister is pregnant and she quit, but her partner hasn't managed it yet... she keeps finding him hanging out the kitchen window with a fag in hand lol. He's trying, but I think he hasn't got as much willpower as she has (epsecially seeing as it took a while for them to fall pregant due to complications)

ReputationRep:
    I wish I could hang out the window! I'm relegated to smoking outside or in my shed
    hehe, they have a really nice house but the garden hasn't been done yet and there is no shed, so the kitchen is the smoking hub of the house. I avoid it when we have family get togethers, stay in the games room at the other end of the house. not one for smoking any more me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Danithestudent)
    You know what I find funny is that in this age of tolerance, it's ok to be a murderer, a rapist, a skag head, a drunk, a paedophile..but if you're a smoker you immediatly get strung up, hung, drawn and quartered. And those people that go into a smoking pub sit the other side of the room look at you and cough *growlssss* I may as well become a murderer at least then i could get "rehabilitation"
    im not sure where your from but where i live, i dont think many people find it ok to be a murderer etc lol If people did i think they would be strung up to!

Your making smokers sound like the victims, when in a matter of fact the non smokers are the actual victims! at least you have the freedom to smoke! we dont any freedom to not inhale the smokers smoke thus we are also restricted in where could we go.

if i did smoke (although i definately dont intend to!) i would fake smoke those candy sticks you get sweet shops! lol, itl give bad teeth like cigs but make you sugar high like cannibus lol!

ReputationRep:
    Id rather smoke a **** than a cigarette..

ReputationRep:
    Can't say I've ever fancied doing that.
    Me either, thats the whole point mate

ReputationRep:
    i smoke b n h silver, used to smoke gold but they to strong now!

ReputationRep:
    Joints bah. One word: bong.
    i'd say the problem is more smoking solids in general. Yeah bongs and pipes are better but a joint made with weed not resin is still good.

ReputationRep:
    L&B's I dont normally smoke but if I do thats what I get......

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aaarrrggh)
    SMOKING IS COOL
    Yes, as is dying of emphysema.

ReputationRep:
    THAT'S NOT THE ANSWER, IT'S NOT ABOUT IF SMOKING KILLS, IT'S ABOUT SOMETHING ELSE! I AGREE SMOKING IS BAD, BUT I MYSELF SMOKE AS DO ALL THE DOCTORS IN MY SURGERY. IF YOU WANT TO POST, PLEASE JUST ANSWER THE QUESTION

thank you
    Ahhh of course; the doctors in your surgery do it, therefore it's all a conspiracy, and it's actually not bad for you at all....

ReputationRep:
    Hang on, where did we say it was alright to be any of the above?

A "smoking" pub? As opposed to what? How many non-smoking pubs have you seen of late?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zarjazz)
    Hang on, where did we say it was alright to be any of the above?

A "smoking" pub? As opposed to what? How many non-smoking pubs have you seen of late?
    Out of the 15 that are in my town, ten are non-smoking....ten have got signs up saying "GOING OUT OF BUSINESS"

ReputationRep:
    Out of the 15 that are in my town, ten are non-smoking....ten have got signs up saying "GOING OUT OF BUSINESS"
    So youre saying everyone who goes to the pub smokes, dont be silly.

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.