The Student Room Group

Edexcel A2 French (6FR04) - 14th June 2013

Scroll to see replies

Reply 160
Original post by taintedCH
'.

I didn't supply a bibliography for my historical essay. Can I lose marks for that?

lol i don't think so for something like this.
I did soo bad on that translation! In the translation what did people put for 'they need' < or something like that. I put Ils en ont besoin - is that even correct cause you need something to replace the 'de' ?? Thought I was being clever but I think huge mistake haha :///
Also, who did the discursive essay on can women and men just be friends? I didn't but I thought it was hilarious!!
I did the tech q - how did people translate it as?? And what did you put down?

Lastly, I did the history q - what did people write? I was quite happy with the essay qs! Grammar was good tho my spelling/accents were horrible most likely, never can get it right ahaa (:
Original post by Natasha_321
I did soo bad on that translation! In the translation what did people put for 'they need' < or something like that. I put Ils en ont besoin - is that even correct cause you need something to replace the 'de' ?? Thought I was being clever but I think huge mistake haha :///
Also, who did the discursive essay on can women and men just be friends? I didn't but I thought it was hilarious!!
I did the tech q - how did people translate it as?? And what did you put down?

Lastly, I did the history q - what did people write? I was quite happy with the essay qs! Grammar was good tho my spelling/accents were horrible most likely, never can get it right ahaa (:

I put '...dont ils ont besoin' and yeah I thought that question looked funny too :biggrin:
Original post by FrenchNerd
I put '...dont ils ont besoin' and yeah I thought that question looked funny too :biggrin:

Ahh I think I over thinked it too much :/ ... Yee, I was like wth!! hahaa :P Which q did u do?
Original post by Natasha_321
Ahh I think I over thinked it too much :/ ... Yee, I was like wth!! hahaa :P Which q did u do?

I did the tech q too :smile: and the literature and arts one after that, I already know I got the gender for documentary wrong so not really looking forward to results day lol

Quick Reply

Latest