Vodka and mixers... Watch

This discussion is closed.
Tednol
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
Why does The Oxford do vodka and mixers for £1 on a Sunday? Why?! And why did my flat buy me 12...

PS Anyone who knows the Oxford, my flat is now 3rd on the arcade spot the difference machine!
Danithestudent
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Happy Birthdayyyy1
Daveo
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Tednol)
Why does The Oxford do vodka and mixers for £1 on a Sunday? Why?! And why did my flat buy me 12...

PS Anyone who knows the Oxford, my flat is now 3rd on the arcade spot the difference machine!
I'm impressed with your arcade abilities.
AT82
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
The Oxford? Is that next to the MRI hospital opposite the Accademy?
Tednol
Rep:
?
(Original post by amazingtrade)
The Oxford? Is that next to the MRI hospital opposite the Accademy?
It is indeed. Quite nice inside. However, I've a feeling it may be a so called 'gay' pub whatever that actually means.
Tednol
Rep:
?
(Original post by Danithestudent)
Happy Birthdayyyy1
Ta!
Tednol
Rep:
?
(Original post by Daveo)
I'm impressed with your arcade abilities.
Thankyou! We are 'Flat Twent' on the leaderboard before the machine stopped us putting in more letters.
rednirt
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
on a tues in pompy V Bar does vodka for 50p!! and vodka red bull for £1.

Oh, and Happy Birthday
Tednol
Rep:
?
(Original post by rednirt)
on a tues in pompy V Bar does vodka for 50p!! and vodka red bull for £1.

Oh, and Happy Birthday
The first girl I ever loved lives in Portsmouth... she was gorgeous. And I was 13.
rednirt
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
The first girl I ever loved lives in Portsmouth... she was gorgeous. And I was 13.
aww, young love
Tednol
Rep:
?
(Original post by rednirt)
aww, young love
Harriet was her name. Think she went to Portsmouth High School... I may be wrong. We fell in love in the compound swimming pool of Al Nakheel in Riyadh when the outside temperature was about 45 degrees. She taught me how to dance to the Macarina... Amongst other things!
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
My first love was probably Emma, we both used to go round school singing Cliff Richard songs to drain out all the gansta rappers rapping.

Those were the days.
rednirt
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Harriet was her name. Think she went to Portsmouth High School... I may be wrong. We fell in love in the compound swimming pool of Al Nakheel in Riyadh when the outside temperature was about 45 degrees. She taught me how to dance to the Macarina... Amongst other things!
It may be your b-day and time to reminisce about your youth but stop there, I don't want my fragile little mind to be warped :eek:
Tednol
Rep:
?
My first love was probably Emma, we both used to go round school singing Cliff Richard songs to drain out all the gansta rappers rapping.

Those were the days.
I went to Salford Quays on the tram a few days ago just because I wanted a change of scene. It's really nice over there... under-rated by all UoM students.
lou p lou
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago

Those were the days.
hmmm, my first love was a guy called jason who i used to hit with a ruler.(it was one of those puffin bendy rulers that really hurt and make a lovely smacking noise...) funny, he still goes to school with my twin and got my msn address this week, he's still pretty cute

lou xxx
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (147)
27.68%
No (384)
72.32%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed