The Student Room Group

PSYA3 JUNE 10th 2013exam (resit) predictions?

Hi guys! Is anyone resitting PSYA3 exam on June 10th? If so what are your predictions/ your teacher's predictions for the essay questions?

Thanks,

(PS , our schl is doing biorhythms/sleep, eating beh & relationships)

I feel so bored :/ so much 2 remember! :O
Reply 1
It could be maintenance (don't think it's come up yet), influence of culture and Parental Investment for Relationships :smile:
I haven't done the other two topics
Reply 2
thank u so much! at least I can focus on those instead of feeling overwhelmed :smile:
Reply 3
Hey I think for eating behaviour either:
biological explanations of an eating disorder
evolutionary explanations of food preferences
psychological explanations of an eating disorder
but don't know about the other topic sorry!
Reply 4
thanks for responding and all the best for the exam guys! :smile:
Reply 5
What do people reckon for intelligence??
Reply 6
Original post by uqureshi
It could be maintenance (don't think it's come up yet), influence of culture and Parental Investment for Relationships :smile:
I haven't done the other two topics

Yep I think its between maintainence and Parental investment (i prefer P.I because I find it more interesting)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
I hope it's not relationships in other cultures :frown:
Reply 8
How did everyone find the exam? Relationship especially?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
Original post by Ren_9
How did everyone find the exam? Relationship especially?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I thought the maintenance question went fine, but I didn't like the "Discuss research" part of the culture question. Felt like I veered off topic! Hopefully the rest can make up for that though. How did it go for you?
Reply 10
Original post by leahh12
I thought the maintenance question went fine, but I didn't like the "Discuss research" part of the culture question. Felt like I veered off topic! Hopefully the rest can make up for that though. How did it go for you?

I feel the same way about culture, I was happy about my other essays although my last essay was a bit rushed because the culture question threw me off. Just praying that my Unit 4 will save me just in case

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending