OCR Biology F214 practice question packs

Watch this thread
Salmonidae
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
Hey all,

Another user did a similar thing for f215 so I thought this may help for f214. Questions are sorted by topic.

Answers in next post!

S
Attached files
Salmonidae
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Mark Schemes here.
Attached files
MedMed12
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 9 years ago
thank you for these
BioGeek
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 9 years ago
do you have the F215 pack for ecosystems?
Salmonidae
Rep:
(Original post by BioGeek)
My good man:
Attached files
R1C3W1N3
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Salmonidae)
Mark Schemes here.
(Original post by MedMed12)
thank you for these
(Original post by BioGeek)
Are you all in A2? (sorry, we roll over early so we've started A2 in our first year of sixth form (last 6 weeks of the year); I was asking if you've finished/ started the course...
MedMed12
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 9 years ago
My good man:
do you have any for the other f325 modules? particularly the responding to environment one? thanks again for all these!!
Salmonidae
Rep:
(Original post by MedMed12)
do you have any for the other f325 modules? particularly the responding to environment one? thanks again for all these!!
If you mean F215 then this chap has posted loads of these here http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=1300203

Otherwise I don't think so, sorry!
rubena123
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 9 years ago
Hey all,

Another user did a similar thing for f215 so I thought this may help for f214. Questions are sorted by topic.

Answers in next post!

S
thanks, nice of you to upload them for everyone to use
rubi-t
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
Hey.. Do you have more topics for F215?
friend1234
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
thank u for these questions
most appreciated
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How are you feeling about your results?

They're better than I expected (87)