The Student Room Group

Poll: Worst a level

Poll

Worst A level

Oops forgot to put foreign languages in there!
(edited 10 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Worst as in hardest or?
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by ScouserLFC
Worst as in hardest or?

Like the one you hate :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by SharminaSyeda
Like the one you hate :smile:

I don't really hate any but Further Maths is defiantly the most hardest and boring in my opinion.
Reply 4
I don't really hate any but Further Maths is defiantly the most hardest and boring in my opinion.

I can imagine so!
Reply 5
History for me
Reply 6
I can imagine so!

Whats yours?
Computing should be on that list.
Reply 8
Whats yours?

Tie between chemistry and foreign language (spanish) don't know what possessed me to pick it haha :smile:
Reply 9
Original post by FrescoDiMorte
Computing should be on that list.

Sorry! Ran out of options:/
Reply 10
Tie between chemistry and foreign language (spanish) don't know what possessed me to pick it haha :smile:

:eek: How can you hate Chemistry? It's amazing and a language for that matter, I just finished my German A level on Friday! Yay! :biggrin:
Reply 11
I hated economics because I didn't find it challenging, a lot of the stuff was obvious and I hate writing essays. My favourite is a tie between maths or chemistry, I love them both for different reasons.
Reply 12
Original post by SaFa1237
:eek: How can you hate Chemistry?

This too :tongue: I could never hate Chemistry.
English Literature for sure, swiftly followed by maths. Woo :frown:
Reply 14
Ok, well apparently I misinterpreted worst but the least useful one was Physics... and that's what I'm studying at uni...
Reply 15
:eek: How can you hate Chemistry? It's amazing and a language for that matter, I just finished my German A level on Friday! Yay! :biggrin:

Haha, I don't know I loved it last year but I've really struggled this year and I just got sick of balancing stupid equations I guess haha:P Ah thats cool, I finished spanish a couple weeks ago too!:smile:
Reply 16
Original post by Timikji
This too :tongue: I could never hate Chemistry.

High Five! :biggrin: Welcome to the cool club. :cool:
Reply 17
Haha, I don't know I loved it last year but I've really struggled this year and I just got sick of balancing stupid equations I guess haha:P Ah thats cool, I finished spanish a couple weeks ago too!:smile:

Are you an AS or A2? I wish I could speak Spanish, all I can say is simple stuff and my most favourite phrases: hijo de puta and guapo! :wink:
Reply 18
High Five! :biggrin: Welcome to the cool club. :cool:

Woo :biggrin: The cool club is awesome! To be fair though it would be bad if I hated the subject that I'm doing my degree in :laugh:
I don't hate Psychology and it's definitely not the worst A-level but I voted for it haha mainly because there are far toooo many studies to remember, there is only so much a brain can take.

Quick Reply

Latest