The Student Room Group

Digital Media Courses

So I haven't been able to find much information on these courses on other websites or on this forum so I wanted to start a thread for some discussion and help or advice.

I am hoping to attend Hertfordshire Uni in September but I also have a place at the University of West of England (UWE).

Basically, my question is for anyone on either the Multimedia Systems Technology course or either of the Interactive Media Design/Software courses at Hertfordshire. I want to know how these are and more specifically what kind of things you get up to. Does anyone know closely related they are to Digital Media at UWE (http://courses.uwe.ac.uk/G451/)? There seems to be various points of overlap but I'm not sure if it's just better explained on the UWE website than it is on Hertfordshire's website. I can't seem to get a good overview and understanding of the units or the course content.

The digital media course at UWE sounds more appealing to me at present but I was hoping to hear some opinions of the mentioned courses at Herts before making my firm decision.

Thanks for your help in advance!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending