Gift Ideas for Female Flatmates? Watch

Viktor121
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Hey guys!

So i'm living with 9 girls, 6 Chinese and I want to get them all a gift, preferably the same gift but I have no idea what to get them (i'm a guy) i'm thinking something that they can remember their favorite flatmate (me obv ) by! Any ideas are welcome!
ailashes
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
While most people are more than happy with the usual gift ideas like chocolate and flowers, you could do something a little more personal! I had the idea of name tags to go on their doors in your new house or hall. They don't have to be expensive, either. Just some patterned card, with their name written on neatly in thick black pen and with a bit of ribbon through each one so that they can be hung up.

I'm pretty sure your new house mates will be extremely flattered and delighted that you've thought to get them gifts at all, so don't worry too much about what you give.
Andrea Dobbs
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I got a lovely beanie charm on a bangle with initial from my boyfriend last year. Nicely gift boxed, I was so impressed that I went onto the website myself and bought one for my friend. Cost £35 from MelindaMulcahy.com. I love it!
leahisbabes
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
rice cooker long time
A5ko
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Don't buy a cat, DO NOT buy a cat.
doodle_333
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
a photo of you all together in a nice frame?
channies
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Tampons

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (76)
67.26%
No I haven't decided yet (21)
18.58%
Yes but I might change my mind (16)
14.16%

Watched Threads