Turn on thread page Beta

OCR Psychology Exam Approaches and Research Methods 17th June! watch

ReputationRep:
    Now I really need to get a good grade in this one especially as I think I've completely failed the other A2 one so anyone help me?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jordie95)
    Now I really need to get a good grade in this one especially as I think I've completely failed the other A2 one so anyone help me?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    To help with revision I'm making sure I know for all the approaches/perspectives: main assumptions, 3 studies for each, strengths and weaknesses, opinions on the debates and how it compares with all the other approaches, like similarities/differences
    So obviously that's for question 8/9

and for the first 7 I'm just making sure I know all the key terms associated with the different research methods so I can get as many marks as I can on the big one. Then for the rest, just knowing about hypotheses/data types/evaluation of the method and I can't imagine needed anything else really. Oh and of course drilling it into my head that every question should be in context of the research I design.

I need like an A on this but at least it's quite an easy paper. Good luck!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: June 13, 2013
Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.