Woof! Watch

This discussion is closed.
poowpoow
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
Does anyone remember that tv programme called woof where that boy turned into a dog? his nose started itching and then there would be a dog sitting in his place. At worked we borrowed a manager from another carvery near us, and guess what!!!

We got the man who used to be the boy in Woof!!! the one who turned into a dog!!! how cool!!!!

well maybe not cool! but im easily pleased!
babyboo
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by poowpoow)
Does anyone remember that tv programme called woof where that boy turned into a dog? his nose started itching and then there would be a dog sitting in his place. At worked we borrowed a manager from another carvery near us, and guess what!!!

We got the man who used to be the boy in Woof!!! the one who turned into a dog!!! how cool!!!!

oh my god i soooo remeber that programme!!! thats so cool take it he's got over his doggy phase now lol
txt_eva
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I remember that... cna't say I liked it but I did remember it....
serious narb
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
that was amazing, remember it well :cool:
Dr. Blazed
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago

My nose started itching as I read that.

Now, where's the Pedigree Chum ?
Dude
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago

i loved that show SO much. The orginal was so much better than the new one. I can say that same for Bernards Watch.
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
its all doggy this and doggy the other these days! doggy food! doggy style! argh! dogs!
Ladyluck
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by lumpycustard)
its all doggy this and doggy the other these days! doggy food! doggy style! argh! dogs!
I remember it! association with dodgy bright shell suits too...!
X

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (214)
12.52%
Excited (156)
9.13%
Worried (306)
17.91%
Terrified (380)
22.24%
Meh (168)
9.83%
Confused (37)
2.17%