which one Skyrim Assassins Creed?

Watch
This discussion is closed.
CleverSquirrel
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
My friends have been arguing over which one is better!!
Whats your say?!
I think its got to be assassins creed!!
Vip3rgt9
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Skyrim, without a doubt.
Mikeytsr
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Both are different games. One resolves around a free-world environment, essentially being a sand-box game. The other follows a strict story-line with limited sandbox options. Still... due to the fantastic story line and the beautiful world of AC I gotta give it the thumbs up here. Assassin's Creed all the way.
Drunk Punx
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I can't choose. The games are vastly different and you can't get an objective comparison between them because of this. I'll take both of them
Miss Trololol
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Both are incredible, but both are different game genres so you can't really compare them.

I like the story of Assassins Creed (Skyrims main story was kinda meh to me) but I love the free roaming and RPG element of Skyrim (And it looks super pretty on the PC)

But if I had to choose it would probably be Assassins Creed. I adored AC3 and I'm planning a Pitcairn cosplay sometime in the future.
User995789
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Skyrim for 1st person magic :drool:
Tom_green_day
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
The original Assassin's Creed? That got super repetitive, although it didn't have as many stupid gimmicks as the later games. However Skyrim all the way, such an engaging game with an amazing world.
Get_Lucky_606
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Skyrim a thousand times over, in terms of epicness, scope, attention to detail and how well made it is.
Dmon1Unlimited
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
i really like assassins creed, mainly the ezio trilogy

though i cant really answer this thread given that i havent had much experience with skyrim
Messalina
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Skyrim! (but if you don't play xbox you don't get any of the super cool DLC packs... boo!)

And I can't wait for the new assassins creed, looks fricking badass:

CleverSquirrel
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
The cinematics for AC-4 are mind blowing!!!
I cant wait till it releases!!!!
Mr plumby
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Skyrim. Assassins creed will become the new COD. Mark my word.
emmielociraptor
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Ass Creed all the way!
Miss Trololol
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Mr plumby)
Skyrim. Assassins creed will become the new COD. Mark my word.
For what reason other than it being a yearly release?
Darkphilosopher
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I only have AC 2 so I'm not really all that experienced with the AC fanchise. However with that said, I do prefer Skyrim.
AndrewD95
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I liked assassins creed 2 and brotherhood, but it got repetitive after a while. Not much seemed to change between each game, but i still enjoyed it. The elder scrolls games however are awesome, i have never got so many hours of gameplay with one game. AC is good but Skyrim is currently my favourite game of all time
username714290
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Assassin's Creed (mainly AC2, ACB and ACR), loved the storyline compared to Skyrim but I'm not a fan of the direction AC is going at the moment :sadnod:
Miss Trololol
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by iLoveRobSwire<3)
Assassin's Creed (mainly AC2, ACB and ACR), loved the storyline compared to Skyrim but I'm not a fan of the direction AC is going at the moment :sadnod:
I'm not too keen on the look of AC4...so I'm trying to avoid the trailers and gameplay footage so I can go in blind when it's released.

AC1 and AC3 were my favourites, but I still adore Ezio
username714290
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Miss Trololol)
I'm not too keen on the look of AC4...so I'm trying to avoid the trailers and gameplay footage so I can go in blind when it's released.

AC1 and AC3 were my favourites, but I still adore Ezio
I really did not like AC3, I found the story terrible and it was so confusing. Also getting 100% synch in some missions were almost impossible. Christ, that game made me angry a lot.

IMO AC4 is going to be similar to AC3. Ever since Ubisoft started releasing AC games each year, the quality of each game has decreased. The storyline and setting for AC2 were fantastic, the Italian Renaissance and Ezio just made me fall in love with AC2 :love:
rcummins1
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Miss Trololol)
Both are incredible, but both are different game genres so you can't really compare them.

I like the story of Assassins Creed (Skyrims main story was kinda meh to me) but I love the free roaming and RPG element of Skyrim (And it looks super pretty on the PC)

But if I had to choose it would probably be Assassins Creed. I adored AC3 and I'm planning a Pitcairn cosplay sometime in the future.
Pitcairn? Thomas Hickey all the way bro, purely for that accent.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (620)
33.68%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (775)
42.1%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (364)
19.77%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (82)
4.45%

Watched Threads