help (u no what) Watch

This discussion is closed.
lumpycustard
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
hey peeps! for all those who no me and ma week of probs i need ya help again.

on sat he texted me askin if i wanted to walk to school wit him so i did. my heart was churnin all the way here today! wen i started talkin bout 'us'; he said he dont wana talk about so instead i told him about my weekend, and how i tried to dye ma hair but it went wrong (eeek! another story!)

anyway, near school i said "so is this all wer ever gona b" he said "i dont no wel see how it goes" and i said ok.

do u think if we work on it (well mostly me) there is a chance we cud make another go of it, or is he saying that because he does just want to be mates and no more?
kita
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Hiya babe. Dont do all the rubnning. if you back off, maybe he'll get a bit scared and do more of the chasing and stuff...if u know what i mean? Dont always chat about the you and him thing, cos it could end up pushing him away and you getting more upset. How have you been anyways?
love kita xxx
ruthiepoothie
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by lumpycustard)

on sat he texted me askin if i wanted to walk to school wit him so i did. my heart was churnin all the way here today! wen i started talkin bout 'us'; he said he dont wana talk about so instead i told him about my weekend, and how i tried to dye ma hair but it went wrong (eeek! another story!)

anyway, near school i said "so is this all wer ever gona b" he said "i dont no wel see how it goes" and i said ok.

do u think if we work on it (well mostly me) there is a chance we cud make another go of it, or is he saying that because he does just want to be mates and no more?
i think that he would have told you then and there if there was no chance....he didn't say 'i just want us to be friends' so i would say there was still a chance...
when did all this happen??
Dude
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago

I think that he loves your company lumpy and he doesn't want to lose you as a friend. But i also think that he properly won't get back together with you, as you seemed to have so many problems together.
kita
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Dude)
I think that he loves your company lumpy and he doesn't want to lose you as a friend. But i also think that he properly won't get back together with you, as you seemed to have so many problems together.
I think that if she backs off...he'll get scared that he's gunna lose her and i reckon that will sway his decision that he does still want her u know. Thats my opinion anyway. Lumpy, you're a free agent, go flirt - it'll make him jealous lol, i know you probly dont want to, but it may help you get over it?

kita xx
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
(Original post by kita)
Hiya babe. Dont do all the rubnning. if you back off, maybe he'll get a bit scared and do more of the chasing and stuff...if u know what i mean? Dont always chat about the you and him thing, cos it could end up pushing him away and you getting more upset. How have you been anyways?
love kita xxx
well he didnt look like he was gona run lol

at mornin lesson change i saw him and he said hey. he said somethin else but his mate came and he ignored me. i said "what" he said what he said then carried on with his mate. i no its trivial but i had sent him a msg instead of ma mate this mornin (sayin exactly how i felt... heart broken, etc etc)

ah well. iv not been too good. wed and thurs i was awefuk, friday i was better. sat day i cried, sat night i had a gr8 ngiht out and got tips lol and sunday was not very good either. i just miss him so much. i realise what iv done now and wana put tings straight and have a fresh start, but i dont think he will... unless i let us grow in friends for a few weeks first.,...?
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
(Original post by kita)
I think that if she backs off...he'll get scared that he's gunna lose her and i reckon that will sway his decision that he does still want her u know. Thats my opinion anyway. Lumpy, you're a free agent, go flirt - it'll make him jealous lol, i know you probly dont want to, but it may help you get over it?

kita xx
but it may have the opp. affect. i dont want to flirt, i tried saturday and it just didnt feel right. the only man i want is ste.

ruthie - see the old thread about 1 or 2 pages back
kita
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago

at mornin lesson change i saw him and he said hey. he said somethin else but his mate came and he ignored me. i said "what" he said what he said then carried on with his mate. i no its trivial but i had sent him a msg instead of ma mate this mornin (sayin exactly how i felt... heart broken, etc etc)

ah well. iv not been too good. wed and thurs i was awefuk, friday i was better. sat day i cried, sat night i had a gr8 ngiht out and got tips lol and sunday was not very good either. i just miss him so much. i realise what iv done now and wana put tings straight and have a fresh start, but i dont think he will... unless i let us grow in friends for a few weeks first.,...?
yeah, leave it and back right off for a few weeks, I think that may help. When my boyfriend and I split up, i backed completely off, and he came back to me, asking me for another chance and he was sorry everything got messed up. I really think it will help. Mind you, i appreciate they are different situations

kita xx
kita
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
but it may have the opp. affect. i dont want to flirt, i tried saturday and it just didnt feel right. the only man i want is ste.

ruthie - see the old thread about 1 or 2 pages back
It wont - you've only just split up, he wont just stop caring, it'll drive him mad, honest, lol
ruthiepoothie
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago

just try it as friends first...it will be hard but it might make him realise how much he misses you!! if you are meant to be together- it will all work out... my bf and i broke up for 6 weeks once....but we got back together and worked it out...it may be the same for you....or you may find someone who is 100 times more lovely than him....i know you probably don't want to hear it....
just go out with your mates- show him that you don't need him to have a good time...this may also help you to get over things...it will take time but you will get there....
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
(Original post by kita)
yeah, leave it and back right off for a few weeks, I think that may help. When my boyfriend and I split up, i backed completely off, and he came back to me, asking me for another chance and he was sorry everything got messed up. I really think it will help. Mind you, i appreciate they are different situations

kita xx
well, he split wit me remember. wev decided to walk to school together 3 mornings a week so we can chat about things. i gona ask him on wednesday if he fancies meetin up socially for a chat bout us. (i mentioned it today and he said hed like to in the future)

we proper loved each other ya no
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Flanagan)
I'm a troll fold-i-roll
I didn't realise trolls got up so early - wee the bed did you?

To everyone else:

Do Not Feed the Troll!

(and quoting his posts that the mods are likely to delete just makes more work for the mods - especially the ones including swearing)

kita
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by ruthiepoothie)
just try it as friends first...it will be hard but it might make him realise how much he misses you!! if you are meant to be together- it will all work out... my bf and i broke up for 6 weeks once....but we got back together and worked it out...it may be the same for you....or you may find someone who is 100 times more lovely than him....i know you probably don't want to hear it....
just go out with your mates- show him that you don't need him to have a good time...this may also help you to get over things...it will take time but you will get there....
I must say, i 100% agree!! my boyfriend and i split up for 5 weeks, and we have worked out fine. (got back together i mean) so just show him that you're not too bothered, even though i knowwww it kills you iside and then he probly come back after you xx
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
(Original post by ruthiepoothie)
i hope we do.

u no that hol i was goin on wit him? well its a knda clubbin hol so hes bound to meet someone out there aint he? waste of time
kita
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
well, he split wit me remember. wev decided to walk to school together 3 mornings a week so we can chat about things. i gona ask him on wednesday if he fancies meetin up socially for a chat bout us. (i mentioned it today and he said hed like to in the future)

we proper loved each other ya no
Dont suggest anything now, let him do it. Trust me on that lol. well if i didnt get in there foirst to finish it with mine, he would have dne it anyway. Nwow youve suggested meeting up, let him do the rest by arranging the date and time etc ok? xx
kita
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
i hope we do.

u no that hol i was goin on wit him? well its a knda clubbin hol so hes bound to meet someone out there aint he? waste of time
Lumpy, i dont think he'd do that to you to be honmest, that is way too harsh, when are you going? And do the same back if he was that rude and nasty to do it! If he goes out flirting, you do the same girly!!
Cate
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
i hope we do.

Aww, poor lumpy
I agree with Kita though, if you back off a bit and stop chasing him, he will probably miss you so much that he'll want to get back together with you again.
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
(Original post by kita)
Lumpy, i dont think he'd do that to you to be honmest, that is way too harsh, when are you going? And do the same back if he was that rude and nasty to do it! If he goes out flirting, you do the same girly!!
i think its kinda obvious im not goin with him anymore lol. i was goin wen we together wit his fmaily but not now
suz19
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
i think its kinda obvious im not goin with him anymore lol. i was goin wen we together wit his fmaily but not now
Hiya hun!
Seems like he's messing you around a bit- giving you false hope. From that message on his website it doesn't seem like he wants to get back with you and the fact that he deleted all your messages. Sounds like he's playing games a bit.
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
(Original post by Cate)
Aww, poor lumpy
I agree with Kita though, if you back off a bit and stop chasing him, he will probably miss you so much that he'll want to get back together with you again.
he didnt seem too bothered this morning lesson chane
X

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (208)
12.78%
Excited (144)
8.85%
Worried (295)
18.12%
Terrified (367)
22.54%
Meh (149)
9.15%
Confused (35)
2.15%
Putting on a brave face (223)
13.7%
Impatient (207)
12.71%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise