This discussion is closed.
Cate
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by lumpycustard)
he didnt seem too bothered this morning lesson chane
That's probably because you've only just split up...
lumpycustard
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
(Original post by suz19)
Hiya hun!
Seems like he's messing you around a bit- giving you false hope. From that message on his website it doesn't seem like he wants to get back with you and the fact that he deleted all your messages. Sounds like he's playing games a bit.
oh
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
(Original post by Cate)
nearly a week
suz19
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
oh
Well he was really nasty after he finished with you wasn't he?
kita
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Cate)
He's a man, hes gunna act as though he has no emotional reaction to anything, although, a comforting thought for you is it is probably killing himn inside to see you. Dont let him see you upset though.

kita xx
Baby_Angelz
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I second that of suz19. He might be giving you false hope.

But we might be wrong.

If you really are serious with him (All of us can see you probably are :P).. I reckon you should try Kita's way...

"Some things when it's always with you, you feel nothing.. but once you lose it.. then you will realise how valuable it is"
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
(Original post by kita)
He's a man, hes gunna act as though he has no emotional reaction to anything, although, a comforting thought for you is it is probably killing himn inside to see you. Dont let him see you upset though.

kita xx
well he did look slightly flustered wen he was walkin with me. i hated it wen we made eye contact tho. i said to him its weird walkin like this and he agreed.

i really hope he loves me enough to want to try again tho
suz19
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Perhaps he really is all confused. I dunno- it's just he was quite mean to you when he first finished with you, didn't even try to be a friend let alone anything else and now he's changed again. Maybe he's just unsure of his feelings :confused:
kita
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
well he did look slightly flustered wen he was walkin with me. i hated it wen we made eye contact tho. i said to him its weird walkin like this and he agreed.

i really hope he loves me enough to want to try again tho
Dont put all your hopes onto it. If he flustered, its obviously hurting him, but the man thing to do is not go crying to friends and admitting how much it hurts - they get on with it and pretend nothing is wrong. So just bare that in mind
kita
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by suz19)
Perhaps he really is all confused. I dunno- it's just he was quite mean to you when he first finished with you, didn't even try to be a friend let alone anything else and now he's changed again. Maybe he's just unsure of his feelings :confused:
I did that kind of when i finished with my bf tho, i didnt talk to him and everything was weird - it was me trying to show that i didnt care, but it was killing me!!! I stopped testing him COMPLETELY and he sed that hurt cos i used to txt him alot and i wudnt make eye contact or nething like that. Its a harsh stupid world when it comes to relationships!!
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
(Original post by kita)
Dont put all your hopes onto it. If he flustered, its obviously hurting him, but the man thing to do is not go crying to friends and admitting how much it hurts - they get on with it and pretend nothing is wrong. So just bare that in mind
yea,.... he looked like nothin was wrong wen he was wit his mates.
suz19
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by kita)
I did that kind of when i finished with my bf tho, i didnt talk to him and everything was weird - it was me trying to show that i didnt care, but it was killing me!!! I stopped testing him COMPLETELY and he sed that hurt cos i used to txt him alot and i wudnt make eye contact or nething like that. Its a harsh stupid world when it comes to relationships!!
I suppose people deal with it in different ways. lump, i think you should just back off and let him sort his head out otherwise it's gona drive you mad.
ruthiepoothie
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
yeah just try and give yourself some distance from him...
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
(Original post by suz19)
I suppose people deal with it in different ways. lump, i think you should just back off and let him sort his head out otherwise it's gona drive you mad.
it has been for 5 days

i love him so so much
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
(Original post by ruthiepoothie)
yeah just try and give yourself some distance from him...
alrady have done, 5 whole days
Baby_Angelz
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally Posted by kita
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yea,.... he looked like nothin was wrong wen he was wit his mates.
Let's not guess too much, there could be a lot of possibilities.

It's not as if every gestures or statements mean something.

When I iniate a breakup with my ex and we walk together and I met my friends... it's just like that.. normal... i would say.

What I want to say is, don't think too hard.

The workings a a guy's brain is pretty much different from a girl's.
suz19
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
it has been for 5 days

i love him so so much
I know But if giving him a bit of space means you 2 end up back together then it'll all be worth it won't it. And if you don't end up back together, atleast you weren't messed around. If he really is confused, all your chats about 'will we get back together' are always gona give you different messages depending on his mood. It's gona drive you insane.
kita
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
it has been for 5 days

i love him so so much
I know hunny, i know it muist hurt you so much, but just remember, you dont neeeeeeed him, you want him. You've got all your friends aswell, try not to look back xxx
Baby_Angelz
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by suz19)
That's the most ideal thing you should do now, honest.

Take a break yourself. Don't stress yourself out.
kita
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by suz19)
I know But if giving him a bit of space means you 2 end up back together then it'll all be worth it won't it. And if you don't end up back together, atleast you weren't messed around. If he really is confused, all your chats about 'will we get back together' are always gona give you different messages depending on his mood. It's gona drive you insane.
Totally agree Give him time to sort his head out, and time for you to sort yours aswell. If you get back together too quickly after all this, you could end up going through all of this again, but with no more chances next time because the issue was pushed. xx
X

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you going to self-release into Clearing?

Yes I've pressed the button (75)
17.28%
No I'm happy with my uni offer (280)
64.52%
Not yet but I am planning to (21)
4.84%
Not yet but I might (58)
13.36%

Watched Threads