This discussion is closed.
ruthiepoothie
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by lumpycustard)
alrady have done, 5 whole days
but its gonna take time for you to feel better- and everytime you see him it makes you hurt more...i would say for the next few weeks it would help you not to see him much- otherwise everytime you see him it will remind you of everything and just make you upset again
lumpycustard
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by suz19)
I know But if giving him a bit of space means you 2 end up back together then it'll all be worth it won't it. And if you don't end up back together, atleast you weren't messed around. If he really is confused, all your chats about 'will we get back together' are always gona give you different messages depending on his mood. It's gona drive you insane.
yea i no. at least we have wlakin to school time. and hopefully hel meet up with me. he even said this morning he still needs time.

i no i dont need him, but the thing is we were so good together. i do want him coz he was every girls dream. hed never ever cheat, and if he wanted to hed tell me first and talk abotu wat we want. he al;ways repected wat i want etc.

i hope he can see that too, wev liked each other 4 years and been together 9 mtnhs, and now we r just mates. i hope we can b like some of u and make another go of it, and work
suz19
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
yea i no. at least we have wlakin to school time. and hopefully hel meet up with me. he even said this morning he still needs time.

i no i dont need him, but the thing is we were so good together. i do want him coz he was every girls dream. hed never ever cheat, and if he wanted to hed tell me first and talk abotu wat we want. he al;ways repected wat i want etc.

i hope he can see that too, wev liked each other 4 years and been together 9 mtnhs, and now we r just mates. i hope we can b like some of u and make another go of it, and work
I really think the more you see him, the more it'll hurt. But i totally understand that you want to see him. You really need a good girlie night!
kita
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago

If you dont make another go of it, then you know there is someone very special out there riiiiiiiiight now waiting for you and you'll have that whole new feeling of meeting someone new again thats a brill feeling, the first bit!
suz19
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by kita)
If you dont make another go of it, then you know there is someone very special out there riiiiiiiiight now waiting for you and you'll have that whole new feeling of meeting someone new again thats a brill feeling, the first bit!
He could be a Brad-Pitt-look-a-like too (btw, if that happens- give him my number )
ruthiepoothie
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago

just remember there are lots of nice blokes out there- they are not all womanisers!! just take it one day at a time...don't have any expectations...just try to stay friends if you want to....but you need to show him that you can cope without him....and if he sees you like that it may bring back all the memories of when you first got together and make him realise he does want to get back together...otherwise..it will help you get over him...
ps. i think you are pretty and i know plenty of girls with boyfirends who are less pretty than you...don't put yourself down...just learn to love yourself...blokes find self confidence sexy!!
Baby_Angelz
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago

Yup, we know what you mean..

But some things, you have got to be patient about it. You can't rush it.
I believe you know what will happen when you rush the growth of a bean sprout? There might be adverse effects.

Meantime, consider it a chance to give yourself sometime in sorting out other stuffs.
Baby_Angelz
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by kita)
(Original post by ruthiepoothie)
i think you are pretty and i know plenty of girls with boyfirends who are less pretty than you...don't put yourself down...just learn to love yourself!
What both of them said is very very true. Believe their words.
kita
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Baby_Angelz)
What she says is very very true. Believe her words.
true true
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
(Original post by ruthiepoothie)
just remember there are lots of nice blokes out there- they are not all womanisers!! just take it one day at a time...don't have any expectations...just try to stay friends if you want to....but you need to show him that you can cope without him....and if he sees you like that it may bring back all the memories of when you first got together and make him realise he does want to get back together...otherwise..it will help you get over him...
ps. i think you are pretty and i know plenty of girls with boyfirends who are less pretty than you...don't put yourself down...just learn to love yourself...blokes find self confidence sexy!!
thats the thing, i dont want to meet anybody else. i want to meet ste again, and work things out. make a go of us and get back what we used to have.

and these walks to school wil b so weird, so painful and so heart breaking, but it may b what helps us work things out
Baby_Angelz
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
thats the thing, i dont want to meet anybody else. i want to meet ste again, and work things out. make a go of us and get back what we used to have.

and these walks to school wil b so weird, so painful and so heart breaking, but it may b what helps us work things out
You are just 18 and you have a wonderful future ahead of you.

Why give up a forest because of 1 grass? (anyway, I know people in love aren't interested to hear this.. but I hope you are sensible enough to understand)
kita
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago

my advice - dont walk to school with him 2moro - say sorry, youve arranged to walk with friends. and walk with him on weds. You gotta show him you're not gunna get messed around at your own expense hun. I know at the mo you dont WANT anyone else, we can all relate to that, just try show him you dont neeeeed him. I bet chances are, hes come on this site looking at what you're writing aswell...bet anything on it lol xx
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Why give up a forest because of 1 grass?
beans, forests, grass....are you a biology/botany student baby?
Baby_Angelz
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by kita)
my advice - dont walk to school with him 2moro - say sorry, youve arranged to walk with friends. and walk with him on weds. You gotta show him you're not gunna get messed around at your own expense hun. I know at the mo you dont WANT anyone else, we can all relate to that, just try show him you dont neeeeed him. I bet chances are, hes come on this site looking at what you're writing aswell...bet anything on it lol xx
Kita speaks my language or rather I speak her language
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
(Original post by kita)
lol wel we walkin on mons, weds, and fris so we not meetin 2moro anyway.

he wont b on this site. he had IT this mornin, but he wudnt b on here
two_headed_monk
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
hey peeps! for all those who no me and ma week of probs i need ya help again.

on sat he texted me askin if i wanted to walk to school wit him so i did. my heart was churnin all the way here today! wen i started talkin bout 'us'; he said he dont wana talk about so instead i told him about my weekend, and how i tried to dye ma hair but it went wrong (eeek! another story!)

anyway, near school i said "so is this all wer ever gona b" he said "i dont no wel see how it goes" and i said ok.

do u think if we work on it (well mostly me) there is a chance we cud make another go of it, or is he saying that because he does just want to be mates and no more?
ome of my best mates gf broke up with him for like two months, but tehyre back together now. so it could be happening, but it might not. im feeling stupid today so i probably wont be any help.
kita
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Kita speaks my language or rather I speak her language
lol. i speak kita language
kita
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by two_headed_monk)
ome of my best mates gf broke up with him for like two months, but tehyre back together now. so it could be happening, but it might not. im feeling stupid today so i probably wont be any help.
lol, im not the only one who gets im an idiot day then? And im not saying what u just posted was an idiotic post...im just erm...enquiring?
Baby_Angelz
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Pencil Queen)
beans, forests, grass....are you a biology/botany student baby?
Yes I am a biology student but it has no link with that phrase.

It's a direct translation from chinese idioms. It's should be a comparison between forest and trees.. but i think forest and grass would be a better comparison.

But anyway, let's help her first
kita
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Lumpy change your signature please. Every time you post, ur gunna see that and you're gunna get upset. Change it
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (292)
34.19%
No (562)
65.81%

Watched Threads