help (u no what) Watch

This discussion is closed.
lumpycustard
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
(Original post by kita)
Lumpy change your signature please. Every time you post, ur gunna see that and you're gunna get upset. Change it
why? its tru
kita
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by lumpycustard)
why? its tru
It may be true, but its not going to help you. You always have happy signatures, have a happy one please
two_headed_monk
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by kita)
lol, im not the only one who gets im an idiot day then? And im not saying what u just posted was an idiotic post...im just erm...enquiring?
enquiring as to what?..... my stupid day means that you must explain things to my feeble mind....
Baby_Angelz
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
why? its tru
Lumpy, you know what, getting what you want in life may not always be the greatest achievement.

Knowing when and how to get up when you fall is more important.

Knowing when to let go is very important as well.
kita
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by two_headed_monk)
enquiring as to what?..... my stupid day means that you must explain things to my feeble mind....
erm i dont know. I
kita
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Okay i just hit enter by mistake, i dunno i just confised myself ermmmm....just ignore me i think is the best all round solution
two_headed_monk
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by kita)
Okay i just hit enter by mistake, i dunno i just confised myself ermmmm....just ignore me i think is the best all round solution
but ignoring you would be rude... i dont like being rude... i may be stupid, but ive got manners.... now stop confusing yourself, that hurts my head as well.....
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
ah well. i jus bin on the fone to ma dad. he said not to get hopes up but to continue as friends. he also said he may find a new gf so i gota b prepared for that.

im gona stay mates and be the girl he fell on love with. wen he comes bk off his holiday, av a chat about starting again and making another go of it.
suz19
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
ah well. i jus bin on the fone to ma dad. he said not to get hopes up but to continue as friends. he also said he may find a new gf so i gota b prepared for that.

im gona stay mates and be the girl he fell on love with. wen he comes bk off his holiday, av a chat about starting again and making another go of it.
Your parents sound v supportive
Baby_Angelz
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago

Sounds okay..
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
(Original post by suz19)
Your parents sound v supportive
well, they r gettin down too now so they rnt as much but yes they r! me dad is blakc and white, he says it as it is. no bendin the truth to save a feeling. my mum is the one whos there to cry on.
ruthiepoothie
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
4 u lumpy
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
(Original post by ruthiepoothie)
4 u lumpy
aww thank u
ruthiepoothie
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
aww thank u
ruthiepoothie
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Lumpy- I have a new suggestion for u....

He is not making it clear to you whether you have a chance or not.
So, you may be waiting and hoping that things will work out and they never will- thus you would be avoiding dealing with the situation and you may be waiting for something that will never happen.
Im sure you would agree that if you knew for sure there was no chance of you ever getting back together then you could begin to get on with your life and get over him (I know it doesn't seem like it now, but trust me, that is what will happen). However, at the moment you don't want to begin that process as there may be a chance of you getting back together.
I think that you should say this to him- say that you need to know where you stand- either he wants to stay together (or get back together) and work through things and start over, but together- it may mean only seeing each other once a week or something but you would still be together and 'girlfriend and boyfriend' and work gradually on the relationship, or he doesn't want to get back together.
You need to know which it is, it is not fair for him to drag you along like he is.
He needs to be straight with you- maybe say to him that if he doesn't do anything now, you may not be around when he decides to get back with you.
I know you love him, and you are really hurting right now, but you must think of what is best for you. you can't keep going on like this- trust me I was like that for 6 weeks and it just tears you apart. If he really loves you and wants a relationship with you, then he should say that and you can work through things together, otherwise it is better that you know for sure now, rather than in 6 weeks or whatever when you will go through this all over again.

I hope this makes some sort of sense to you...
He can't just brush everything under the carpet and not speak to you about you as a couple...you and him need to talk it through and he needs to give you a straight answer.

Ruthie
xxxx
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
(Original post by ruthiepoothie)
Lumpy- I have a new suggestion for u....

He is not making it clear to you whether you have a chance or not.
So, you may be waiting and hoping that things will work out and they never will- thus you would be avoiding dealing with the situation and you may be waiting for something that will never happen.
Im sure you would agree that if you knew for sure there was no chance of you ever getting back together then you could begin to get on with your life and get over him (I know it doesn't seem like it now, but trust me, that is what will happen). However, at the moment you don't want to begin that process as there may be a chance of you getting back together.
I think that you should say this to him- say that you need to know where you stand- either he wants to stay together (or get back together) and work through things and start over, but together- it may mean only seeing each other once a week or something but you would still be together and 'girlfriend and boyfriend' and work gradually on the relationship, or he doesn't want to get back together.
You need to know which it is, it is not fair for him to drag you along like he is.
He needs to be straight with you- maybe say to him that if he doesn't do anything now, you may not be around when he decides to get back with you.
I know you love him, and you are really hurting right now, but you must think of what is best for you. you can't keep going on like this- trust me I was like that for 6 weeks and it just tears you apart. If he really loves you and wants a relationship with you, then he should say that and you can work through things together, otherwise it is better that you know for sure now, rather than in 6 weeks or whatever when you will go through this all over again.

I hope this makes some sort of sense to you...
He can't just brush everything under the carpet and not speak to you about you as a couple...you and him need to talk it through and he needs to give you a straight answer.

Ruthie
xxxx
thank you.

i wont see him again til wednesday so il ask him then if we can meet for a chat. ask him right out if he sees us going anywhere and fixzing our problems as its tearin me up not knowin where i stand.

also ask him if we can get bk together and work it out but only on a 'see each other as and when' basis.

i really hope this works
ruthiepoothie
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
thank you.

i wont see him again til wednesday so il ask him then if we can meet for a chat. ask him right out if he sees us going anywhere and fixzing our problems as its tearin me up not knowin where i stand.

also ask him if we can get bk together and work it out but only on a 'see each other as and when' basis.

i really hope this works

so do i- you deserve to be happy....
i know how you feel so i hope it all works out
xxxx
]{ingnik
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
unless you want to end up married to the guy, i suggest you leave it at this and just be good mates. get off with some other people, have fun, you're free!
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
(Original post by ]{ingnik)
unless you want to end up married to the guy, i suggest you leave it at this and just be good mates. get off with some other people, have fun, you're free!
i DO and always have wanted to end up married to this guy
ruthiepoothie
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
i DO and always have wanted to end up married to this guy
*gives lumpy big hug*

how are u doing??
X

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (215)
12.42%
Excited (159)
9.19%
Worried (307)
17.74%
Terrified (383)
22.13%
Meh (176)
10.17%
Confused (37)
2.14%