lumpycustard
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by ruthiepoothie)
*gives lumpy big hug*

how are u doing??
well, like i said ealier my dad tells me things as they r. when ste said ealier about "see how it goes" i took it to mean it may work out didnt i? well ma dad said that it CUD mean "see how it goes as friends coz it may not even manage that"

argh!!!!!!!!!!! i love him ruth!!!
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
*gives lumpy big hug*

how are u doing??
ur avatar reminds me of the good old days... *sigh*
ruthiepoothie
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by lumpycustard)
well, like i said ealier my dad tells me things as they r. when ste said ealier about "see how it goes" i took it to mean it may work out didnt i? well ma dad said that it CUD mean "see how it goes as friends coz it may not even manage that"

argh!!!!!!!!!!! i love him ruth!!!

i know you do, and i know you are falling apart inside...but you have to try to be strong...at least until you know where you stand....
is there any part of you that is angry with him??
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
is there any part of you that is angry with him??
not at all
ruthiepoothie
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
not at all

good- that should make it easier for you then....
be aware though that if you do get back together, you may be scared that he will break up with you again... it took me about 6 months to stop thinking that he was going to break up with me again..over tiny little things...
i'm not saying that should stop you getting back together, but it may make things harder.....
love conquers all though
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
good- that should make it easier for you then....
be aware though that if you do get back together, you may be scared that he will break up with you again... it took me about 6 months to stop thinking that he was going to break up with me again..over tiny little things...
i'm not saying that should stop you getting back together, but it may make things harder.....
love conquers all though
of cours ei wud b worried but id get thru it

also tho, hes got his mates behind him tellin him hes better off without me i really dont think we wil get bk together ya no ruthie. wen i asked him this mornin if the walk to school was a one off or we wud do it again he answered a couple of days a week we can, so he obviosuly does wana c me again. i just hope that 1. he decides to give me another chance, 2, he doesnt find someone else in the easter hols or on holiday and 3, he realises what he really feels for me (if wot hes said is tru)
ruthiepoothie
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
of cours ei wud b worried but id get thru it

also tho, hes got his mates behind him tellin him hes better off without me i really dont think we wil get bk together ya no ruthie. wen i asked him this mornin if the walk to school was a one off or we wud do it again he answered a couple of days a week we can, so he obviosuly does wana c me again. i just hope that 1. he decides to give me another chance, 2, he doesnt find someone else in the easter hols or on holiday and 3, he realises what he really feels for me (if wot hes said is tru)

if you were meant to be together then he will realise what he has done and want to get back together with you....i'm sure he won't listen to what his mates say- you would have broken up long before now if he had i'm sure- from what you've told me anyway.

just try to keep smiling-
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
if you were meant to be together then he will realise what he has done and want to get back together with you....i'm sure he won't listen to what his mates say- you would have broken up long before now if he had i'm sure- from what you've told me anyway.

just try to keep smiling-
i cant seem to smile for very long. he may realise but it dont mean hel come back. i no him too well to know that even wen he realises hes made a mistake theres no going back. all the work is gona have to come from me. im not seein him again properly until wed mornin (or so i hope) im gona ask him then if he fancies meetin up after school then or friday to chat about things... whether he wil or not is a different story!
ruthiepoothie
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i cant seem to smile for very long. he may realise but it dont mean hel come back. i no him too well to know that even wen he realises hes made a mistake theres no going back. all the work is gona have to come from me. im not seein him again properly until wed mornin (or so i hope) im gona ask him then if he fancies meetin up after school then or friday to chat about things... whether he wil or not is a different story!
he should realise that you at least need to talk about things- whatever he wants to happen...

good luck anyway- hope it all works out 4 u...
i'm off now,

take care
love ruthie xxxx
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
he should realise that you at least need to talk about things- whatever he wants to happen...

good luck anyway- hope it all works out 4 u...
i'm off now,

take care
love ruthie xxxx
thanks..
]{ingnik
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
thanks..
sorry i havent been on lumpy, best of luck with the guy, sounds like you're 'meant' to be together if there is such a thing!
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
(Original post by ]{ingnik)
sorry i havent been on lumpy, best of luck with the guy, sounds like you're 'meant' to be together if there is such a thing!
yea i thought so too, but i pushed him away and now hes not here.
fred86
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
yea i thought so too, but i pushed him away and now hes not here.
awww!!! you poor thing have been reading these posts, i can't even imagine what you're going through I just hope u can somehow get through it. I'm here if you ever wanna chat! Why did you split up tho? Keep smiling honey xx
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (301)
34.28%
No (577)
65.72%

Watched Threads