Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    In the exam, will they ever only ask a question centered around just one approach/therapy, or will you always be asked to write about more than one?

Also, just wondering if anyone has any predictions for this exam.

Thank you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amberlouisesmith)
    In the exam, will they ever only ask a question centered around just one approach/therapy, or will you always be asked to write about more than one?

Also, just wondering if anyone has any predictions for this exam.

Thank you!
    I'm not sure... I think probably just asked about one that you can choose, like outline and evaluate one biological therapy for schizophrenia. And I have no predictions for this exam but I really hope issues with classification comes up!!

ReputationRep:
    They can ask you either. In the Jan 2013 exam they had one biological therapy and one psychological therapy. So they mix it up a little.

However I think they ask either about therapies or explanations.

ReputationRep:
    i think that psychological or biological approach is going to come for schizophrenia. anyone got a clue what the jan 2013 questions for addiction where?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ozzy597)
    i think that psychological or biological approach is going to come for schizophrenia. anyone got a clue what the jan 2013 questions for addiction where?
    I agree that for schizophrenia, biological or psychological explanations will come up.

jan 2013 Addiction questions were;
    •learning (Behavioural) Explanation for a Gambling Addiction
    •Vulnerability to addiction
    •Biological Interventions

My predictions for Monday
    Addiction -
    •Theory of Planned Behaviour
    •Media Influences
    •Public Health/Psychologcial Interventions
    •Biological/Cognitive Explanation of Addiction

hope that helps! ����������

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.