Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    In the exam, will they ever only ask a question centered around just one approach/therapy, or will you always be asked to write about more than one?

Also, just wondering if anyone has any predictions for this exam.

Thank you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amberlouisesmith)
    In the exam, will they ever only ask a question centered around just one approach/therapy, or will you always be asked to write about more than one?

Also, just wondering if anyone has any predictions for this exam.

Thank you!
    I'm not sure... I think probably just asked about one that you can choose, like outline and evaluate one biological therapy for schizophrenia. And I have no predictions for this exam but I really hope issues with classification comes up!!

ReputationRep:
    They can ask you either. In the Jan 2013 exam they had one biological therapy and one psychological therapy. So they mix it up a little.

However I think they ask either about therapies or explanations.

ReputationRep:
    i think that psychological or biological approach is going to come for schizophrenia. anyone got a clue what the jan 2013 questions for addiction where?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ozzy597)
    i think that psychological or biological approach is going to come for schizophrenia. anyone got a clue what the jan 2013 questions for addiction where?
    I agree that for schizophrenia, biological or psychological explanations will come up.

jan 2013 Addiction questions were;
    •learning (Behavioural) Explanation for a Gambling Addiction
    •Vulnerability to addiction
    •Biological Interventions

My predictions for Monday
    Addiction -
    •Theory of Planned Behaviour
    •Media Influences
    •Public Health/Psychologcial Interventions
    •Biological/Cognitive Explanation of Addiction

hope that helps! ����������

University open days

1. Loughborough University
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Sep '18
  2. University of Cambridge
    Churchill College Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Sep '18
  3. Richmond, The American International University in London
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Sep '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.