Hair mare! Watch

This discussion is closed.
lumpycustard
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
yesterday, i was in such a state i wanted to go home and do somethin! and i thought "i no il dye ma hair" iv never done it before so i went for blonde. im already blonde but juts a lighter one.

AND NOW IT LOOKS AWEFUL!!!!!!!
Baby_Angelz
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
No, it does not.

Maybe it's just that you are not used to it.
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
(Original post by Baby_Angelz)
No, it does not.

Maybe it's just that you are not used to it.
haha! u havent SEEN it! it does!
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by lumpycustard)
yesterday, i was in such a state i wanted to go home and do somethin! and i thought "i no il dye ma hair" iv never done it before so i went for blonde. im already blonde but juts a lighter one.

When you said you'd dyed your hair and it had gone wrong I thought you'd done what my ex did. She wanted to dye her mousey hair bright red so we bleached it blonde (which she really suited) and then put the red hairdye on - it went bright bubblegum pink (again she really suited it - I hate people like that)...bear in mind this was 1995 and a long long time before Pink would arrive and make pink hair kind of fashionable.

She put up with it for a week before the kids shouting insults at her on the street (intelligently shouting "you've got pink hair huh huh huh" :rolleyes: ) got too much.

Or of course you could have hair like mine - even the strongest hair dyes seem to make my brown hair slightly browner (even the red ones - sun in (bottles of the stuff applied over an entire summer) made my hair pale brown :mad: )

(I realise this isn't actually helpful - just trying to raise a smile )

Treat yourself to a trip to the hairdressers - you deserve it
Cate
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago

Heh, oh dear! Could you try dying it again?
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Cate)
Heh, oh dear! Could you try dying it again?
nonononononononono

Mixing hair dyes = recipe for disaster (this is how people manage to turn their hair green (or pink))
Cate
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Pencil Queen)
nonononononononono

Mixing hair dyes = recipe for disaster (this is how people manage to turn their hair green (or pink))
Exactly my point Green or pink = much more original than blonde
suz19
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago

Lol, i thought you were quite blond already, how much blonder has it gone??
kita
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Cate)
Exactly my point Green or pink = much more original than blonde
lol
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by suz19)
Lol, i thought you were quite blond already, how much blonder has it gone??
That's what I thought ,

Why dye your hair the same colour you already are?! I bet it looks fine lumpy it'll just take a while to get used to.
Amy
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
haha! u havent SEEN it! it does!
its not that bad, ive seen worse
kita
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
lol, my friend had blonde hair and she died it a lighter blonde but it went wrong it looked kinda funny on her tho...lol
I knwo that doesnt really help your situation lol but there we go...it kinda went orangy ... just very erm...bright. lol
suz19
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by kita)
lol, my friend had blonde hair and she died it a lighter blonde but it went wrong it looked kinda funny on her tho...lol
I knwo that doesnt really help your situation lol but there we go...it kinda went orangy ... just very erm...bright. lol
How does it go wrong though? if i dyed my hair brown surely it would just stay brown wouldn't it?? My friend, who was a brunette, bleached hers, she's been wearing a baseball cap for a month now- doesn't want to spend out on going to the hair dressers
Amy
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago

at least urs will grow out, ive got live wiv mine!!!!!
kita
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by suz19)
How does it go wrong though? if i dyed my hair brown surely it would just stay brown wouldn't it?? My friend, who was a brunette, bleached hers, she's been wearing a baseball cap for a month now- doesn't want to spend out on going to the hair dressers
erm i think i lied. lol. I think she tried 2 dye it red for red nose day and it kinda went orangy bright.

oh.
suz19
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by kita)
erm i think i lied. lol. I think she tried 2 dye it red for red nose day and it kinda went orangy bright.

oh.
lol, well that explains it! did she try to do that with permanent? :eek:
kita
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by suz19)
lol, well that explains it! did she try to do that with permanent? :eek:
erm...**tries to think so she no lie** ...i dont know...
Homegrownkitten
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I am a brunette but years ago i used to dye my hair blonde... when i decided to dye it back i used a boxed hairdye, but I dyed it red first so it wouldnt go green. I used one of those 99p temp dyes. It turned out fine. When it was at the red stage it looked fab, I wish I had been able to keep it like that, but I dont think my work would have felt the same!!
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
trust me. its nasty to look at!
Amy
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
trust me. its nasty to look at!
it really isnt that bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (132)
18.38%
No (436)
60.72%
Not really bothered about them (150)
20.89%

Watched Threads