Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

Edexcel June 2013 grade boundaries Watch

ReputationRep:
    Whereabouts do you reckon the grade boundaries will lie assuming from the exam done on the 11th of June (Non-cal higher)

My guesstimate is:

A* 164 (82)
    A 130 (65)
    B 100 (50)

How did you find the paper? Easy or hard? Was it hard compared to past or previous papers? Or about average?

ReputationRep:
    i found it ok but struggled on a few questions. what did you do about the bearing question (ship). i opened my compass to 5cm and from the point C, i drew an arc and said it is within the range he's not meant to be in

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rebecca123456789)
    i found it ok but struggled on a few questions. what did you do about the bearing question (ship). i opened my compass to 5cm and from the point C, i drew an arc and said it is within the range he's not meant to be in
    That's right!

Going from that unofficial mark scheme I'd say I got about 51... I'm gonna have to work my BUTT OFF to get an A overall. Argh

ReputationRep:
    i counted about 55 in paper 1 and 80 in paper 2 so thats 135 in total. hopefully the grade boundaries are 130 for an A.

ReputationRep:
    s1 maths?

Poll
How are you feeling about Results Day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.