The Student Room Group

Delayed Puberty Sucks!!!

Seriously! It seriously suck arse. I hate it. Being a 19 year old male, but looking around 14 sucks.

To all the masses of people that started puberty at a reasonable time (or even early puberty), it's nothing to you. But seriously, I envy all you.

Is there anyone else that started puberty late (specifically males)? How do you deal with it? How do you get that confidence? I'm struggling...
Been there my friend, and it sucks. Best advice I'd give you from experience is to eat big and weight train asap, the calories will help you grow and develop, and you'll start building a good physique which makes you instantly look older. Dress smart, be confident and ignore the haters, the benefit is you will develop eventually, its a given.
I started at 15, I'm a female! I got worried before I started, as it was quite late for my generation.. Considering my sisters started at 12ish,
Think of it in a positive way!
Your younger for a lot longer,
If you haven't yet hit puberty then it means no shaving!
All good!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Your 19?? Surely you've had puberty by now? If not go see a doctor, maybe you have hormone problems like lack of testosterone etc.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I refuse to believer you don't have a single sprouted hair at 19 years of age. Is your issue that you genuinely haven't hit puberty yet? If so, you're probably gonna need testosterone injections or something. Or is your issue just that your face looks quite young? Just go with it, enjoy the Orlando Bloomness of your life.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thanks as your post, amazing
Reply 6
Original post by stuart_aitken
I refuse to believer you don't have a single sprouted hair at 19 years of age. Is your issue that you genuinely haven't hit puberty yet? If so, you're probably gonna need testosterone injections or something. Or is your issue just that your face looks quite young? Just go with it, enjoy the Orlando Bloomness of your life.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Maybe I worded my post wrongly, but yeah I have pubic hair, armpit hair, bum hair, tiny amount of chest hair.

But yeah that's the issue. It's my face. No hair on face, I'm extremely babyfaced and 5'8.
I feel you. I am 16 and look like an 8 or 9.year old boy. I get teased all the time by.other teens. I have to hide in the stalls when I pee cause I don't want the other teens to see how small I am. Delayed puberty does suck

Quick Reply

Latest