The Student Room Group
St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews

MRes Marine Mammal Science 2013/2014

Hi
I thought this could be a good place where students who are on the MRes Marine Mammal Science at St. Andrews, for start in September 2013, could have a chat. It would be good to find out who's going to be on the course, the accommodation people are thinking of, etc. etc.

My name's Andrew, I have accepted an my offer for the course. I've just finished my final undergraduate year at Keele University where I was studying Biology with Applied Environmental Science.
Reply 1
Hi Andrew,

Pleased to 'meet' you. I'm Chloe, and will also be starting this course in September. I'm from Canada and have just completed a B.Sc. in marine biology and oceanography from Dalhousie University.

Should be good! See you in September.
St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews
Reply 2
Hi Andrew and Chloe

I'll be doing the MRes as well, I am from Luxembourg and I just finished my BSc in Marine Biology in Plymouth. Abi Goulding has created a group on facebook for us as well https://www.facebook.com/groups/477853618957573/ It's great to finally find some other people on the course. Have you guys been looking for accommodation yet? I am still on the search..

looking forward to meeting you all

Anna

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending