The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I'm indian, born in England and all and have pale skin, to the point where it is whiter than the average white person (so I've been told) lol, is this a turn off for white guys too?
Srs don't listen to all these I'm a white boy (18) and I am most attracted to Indians (I'm not just saying that) or that coloured skin
Indian girls with sun kissed skin, cute nose and a cheeky smile that they give you to let you know they want the D give me a raging hardon.
Reply 23
No
Reply 24
Yes, many of them are very attractive in my opinion
Reply 25
Not really, everyone is mostly attracted to their own race. no offence sister. im not racist and i love all different races.
Reply 26
Original post by PatheticVirgin
Indian girls with sun kissed skin, cute nose and a cheeky smile that they give you to let you know they want the D give me a raging hardon.

Best comment on this thread XD
Reply 27
Original post by Treeroy
Dark skin, including Indian coloured skin, is a serious turn off for me, regardless of how hot they are in other aspects. I'd never date an Indian.

How come? Is it irrational (like many factors of attractiveness are) or for a specific reason?
Reply 28
no, only because i am not white , so i cant really answer the question.

how ever if i was white , then yes.

my only turn off for Indian girls are that some of them have really large, large over caring families, it can get a bit annoying.
Original post by Anonymous
I'm of Indian origin (but born and brought up in the UK) - I've 'caramel' coloured skin, and was wondering if this puts off white guys?

I've been told that I'm pretty...if it helps to know I'm 5'2", have dark brown hair and dark brown eyes

Hell yes.
Reply 30
Indian girls are hawt!
Reply 31
I'm of Indian origin (but born and brought up in the UK) - I've 'caramel' coloured skin, and was wondering if this puts off white guys?

I've been told that I'm pretty...if it helps to know I'm 5'2", have dark brown hair and dark brown eyes

Personally, I love indian girls. And many of my friends feel the same, it's not just the skin colour, it's the hair, the eyes, the hips.

Personally I'd be more than happy to. Girls from that part of the world often seem to have amazing bodies and being of India heritage seems a good thing to me.
Reply 33
Wait...... I've seen this thread before.

I believe my reply was:

''I like caramel but prefer haribo tangfastics''

swiftly followed by:

''I've never dated an Indian, but I've eaten a few''

Did that not answer your question?
Reply 34

Of course. Indian women are very beautiful.
As long as she has a nice personality, similar interests and the like then that's fine by me. Race doesn't enter the equation, well, at least for me anyway.
Reply 36
Original post by AparnaX
How come? Is it irrational (like many factors of attractiveness are) or for a specific reason?

I don't know why I find dark skin unattractive. We're all programmed to be racist, so it may just be that.

Indian voices are so annoying as well.
If they're attractive, it doesn't matter what colour they are.
Reply 38
Original post by Treeroy
I don't know why I find dark skin unattractive. We're all programmed to be racist, so it may just be that.

Indian voices are so annoying as well.

Programmed to be racist? I wouldn't agree with that. I think people generally like marrying within races because of similarities in background, culture etc. But not finding other races or a particular race unattractive isn't discriminatory in my opinion. I couldn't care less that you find dark skin unattractive although I have dark skin myself.
I don't think we're programmed to discriminate against other races. What makes you think that?

And do you mean the accent? Otherwise what is the difference in Indian peoples' voices?
Reply 39
depends on preference i guess but i'd say the majority of white people would be willing to date a darker skinned girl, as long as they find them attractive i don't see why not..personally my ideal girl would have darker skin (i don't mean they have to be indian or anything but i prefer tanned/caramel skin)

Latest

Trending

Trending