The Student Room Group

Law Applicants 2014

Hiya,

I know this is a little early but I thought I'd start this off :smile:
I'm planning on applying for Law with French Law at Oxford, Warwick, KCL, Exeter and Nottingham!

Any other people out there? :smile:

Scroll to see replies

me!
hi

what were your gcse grades?
nottingham and durham and warwick are what i will be applying for.
Planning on applying to law @ Oxford, KCL, LSE/Queen Mary, Manchester and Sheffield :biggrin:
Reply 4
Original post by Gomez Hendrix
hi

what were your gcse grades?
nottingham and durham and warwick are what i will be applying for.

7 A*s, 5As :smile: you?
Reply 5
Will start LLB with French in September at Buckingham. No idea what to expect. Hoping to breeze through the French bit though :smile:
Im applying for law :smile:
Possibly at oxford, queen mary/kings college and maybe ucl/southampton/reading/surrey!
Reply 7
Hi i want to study law and criminology, i will have about 300 ucas points but i would have only completed level 3 Visual art and AS phycology, do you think they would let me in with those qualifications? i have about 7 B's at GCSE too

Posted from TSR Mobile
Nice to you see all. I hope to apply to Oxford, UCL, LSE, Exeter and Manchester.

Anyone doing the St John's College Oxford Legal Studies Day on Tuesday?
Original post by Lucilou101
7 A*s, 5As :smile: you?

i got 5As 3Bs and 1 C. def not on the same level as you!
do you know anyone who has got into top london unis ie lse, ucl, with these grades?
Reply 10
i got 5As 3Bs and 1 C. def not on the same level as you!
do you know anyone who has got into top london unis ie lse, ucl, with these grades?

I'm sure if your AS grades are good then you'll be fine :smile: your GCSE's are still pretty good! I don't know much about London unis unfortunately as I'm not that keen on London :tongue:
Original post by Narutopolaris
Nice to you see all. I hope to apply to Oxford, UCL, LSE, Exeter and Manchester.

Anyone doing the St John's College Oxford Legal Studies Day on Tuesday?

hi

can i just ask what gcse grades you got?
I'm sure if your AS grades are good then you'll be fine :smile: your GCSE's are still pretty good! I don't know much about London unis unfortunately as I'm not that keen on London :tongue:

are you set on oxford then?
Reply 13
are you set on oxford then?

I would love to go to Oxford but I'm trying to make myself see the positives in other unis like Warwick or Nottingham so I'm not as disappointed when I probably don't get in :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 14
Hiya,

I'm planning on applying for Law with French Law at Oxford, Warwick, KCL, Exeter and Nottingham!

There's a pretty spectacular difference in course content between KCL/Exeter, Nottingham and Oxford/Warwick. Just make sure you look into each carefully before definitely going with those 5 :smile:
Reply 15
Hiya,

Well done for starting one of these, last years one was very helpful for me and many other law applicants! If anyone wants advice, just quote me on here and I'll respond.. by the way, I was a 2013 law applicant and have gone through the whole Oxbridge/LNAT process :smile:
Reply 16
Original post by roh
There's a pretty spectacular difference in course content between KCL/Exeter, Nottingham and Oxford/Warwick. Just make sure you look into each carefully before definitely going with those 5 :smile:

Mmmm I prefer the Oxford/Warwick course style but I like that at KCL and Exeter you get the matrise en droit aswell, I think I've decided I don't like the Nottingham course so may swap it for Lancaster!

Although if I decide to not apply for French law ill probably apply for Oxford, Warwick, York, KCL and Exeter :smile:
Reply 17
Hey,
Planning to apply for KCL, Exeter and maybe Leicester as a safe option for the LLB/Maitrise. Hopefully UCL and somewhere else for Law with French (thinking Nottingham/Bristol?) Super nervous; have you registered for the LNAT yet? :smile:
Reply 18
Original post by Lidia11
Hey,
Planning to apply for KCL, Exeter and maybe Leicester as a safe option for the LLB/Maitrise. Hopefully UCL and somewhere else for Law with French (thinking Nottingham/Bristol?) Super nervous; have you registered for the LNAT yet? :smile:

Hmm no, registration doesn't open till August I thought?
Reply 19
Hmm no, registration doesn't open till August I thought?

it doesn't, just went onto the website and checked. Stupid me sorry :rolleyes:

Quick Reply

Latest