The Student Room Group

How to cancel my student finance Application when it's been sent

Hi, I have recently completed my first year at University and now must enter for the second year if I wish to continue with my course. However, I do not want to continue studying my current degree and I'm trying my best to find out how I can become accepted if not next year, the year after that for a different degree I wish to complete at a different university. Although this would mean to just not send my student-finance application through, I am still undecided whether to continue with my current degree or drop out and pursue a different degree. Therefore if I send my student-finance application through for my second year, will I still be able to cancel it before I begin to study in Septemeber, and if so, will student finance count that as an extra year they've funded for me or not. Basically would I still have a maxinum of 3 years of funding from student-finance if I sent my application for the second year of my course, but cancelled it before studying it. I have currently only studyed and recieved one year of funding from student-finance. Sorry if I seem confusing, just really tired and my head is all over place at the moment.

Any help would be extremely appreciated, thank you x
Hi there,

Providing that you do not attend and cancel the application before the start of the academic year , we will not count it as a year of support.

You should make your application and if you choose to cancel, call an advisor on 0845 3005090.

Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending