WooHoo, Easter Holidays! Watch

This discussion is closed.
Ditzy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
And I'm so bored! All my friends are still at uni and I'm stuck in the house with only a huge pile of housework for company!
Xenon
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by ditzy blonde)
And I'm so bored! All my friends are still at uni and I'm stuck in the house with only a huge pile of housework for company!
My mum's landed me with loads of housework to do just now. Oh the joys of being on holiday. Speaking of which, I'd better get back to the housework then.
tommyboy
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Well, I'm still at uni, but I'm going home on Wednesday. Still have another essay to do (and considering that the lecturer for this course is always over-critical I need to put a lot of work into it). But at least I know that when I get home I won't have any housework to do: I'm an only child with a single mother, hence I'm her 'little boy' and don't have to do anything (I don't abuse this status though). Mind you, as I live abroad I have to do all my dirty washing before I leave (can't carry it home with me on the plane like other people do).
lilsunflower
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I have so much homework!
shazza
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
you have easter hols already!! mind you, I think ours may be next week...... [goes and checks].............oh no, 2 weeks... starting Mon5th April... boo. You must go back earlier then?? i go back Monday April 25th. Would be better to have it now, because the loan would work out better. (I get it on 25thApril, and finish 10th May)
alocin
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I'm off home on Friday and get three weeks, while my sis at Penisula has another week to go and only gets two weeks. Poor hard done-by med students. Muahaha!
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (50)
27.17%
No (134)
72.83%

Watched Threads