The Student Room Group

Interview for Senior Assistant Technical Officer (SATOs) in London - please advice.

Hi there guys hope your well?

I have an interview for SATOs at the hospital down in London. I have not worked in a pharmacy department before but I have an degree in Pharmacology. Basically my role involves mircobiology work in the GMP cleanrooms and I
will carry out routine physical and microbiological environmental monitoring of pharmaceutical production areas within the Trust. May also administer the GMP Documentation for the Pharmacy Production Department, and check and approve GMP labels produced by the Production departments prior to manufacture.

All pharmacy assistants work alongside Pharmacy Technicians and Pharmacists and form an integral part of the team.

To help you prepare, you should read and have an understanding of our Values and Behaviours Framework. This will help you to respond to questions asked by the panel - I have no idea what kind of values and behaviours apart from caring etc - what sort of questions do they ask as well? Also what sort of NHS questions do they ask at the interview?

Are there any tests i.e. english test? In advance thanks for reading
Reply 1
Any advice at all?:confused:
Reply 2
Hi i have an interview for a SATO position this thursday, can you please tell me what kind of questions they asked you?
And how did it go?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending