The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Please, don't use such obscenities on this forum.
Its not big, and its not clever.
they're not bad are they? :biggrin:
sillynarb2

they are brilliant - up the Gunners - by the way which celeb is that in your avatar?
sillynarb2

Using such an offensive word, like ar....
sorry, can't even bring myself to write it!

:wink:
Kurdt Morello
they are brilliant - up the Gunners - by the way which celeb is that in your avatar?

the amazing keira Knightley :smile:
Reply 6
Arsenal ARE the best, and Thierry Henry for me is the best player in the world!
Iluvatar
Using such an offensive word, like ar....
sorry, can't even bring myself to write it!

:wink:

you a Spurs fan?
Xenon

Hahahahaha!!!!
A comedian!
sillynarb2
you a Spurs fan?

Hahahaha!!!
Nope.
Aren't they an endangered species now?

I'm a Man U fan, of course.
Xenon

Hell yes - better than even the great Zidane whom i admire greatly but am convinced is coming to the end of his powers
Iluvatar
Hahahaha!!!
Nope.

unlucky, i guess someone has to :biggrin:

i take it henry isn't the best in the world, Forlan is!
Kurdt Morello
Hell yes - better than even the great Zidane whom i admire greatly but am convinced is coming to the end of his powers

Well, i agree about the zidane comment. He's past his best, and will become another ancient player playing at a second rate european club on ludicrous wages.

But there are quite a few players better than Henry in my opinion.
Reply 13
Iluvatar
Hahahaha!!!
Nope.

Explains everything that is. A distraught, gutted and miserable man u fan then are you?
Iluvatar
Well, i agree about the zidane comment. He's past his best, and will become another ancient player playing at a second rate european club on ludicrous wages.

But there are quite a few players better than Henry in my opinion.

Well if there are then they certainly arent playing at your club :biggrin: - sorry - please suggest the players that are better though :smile:
sillynarb2
unlucky, i guess someone has to :biggrin:

i take it henry isn't the best in the world, Forlan is!

Forlan? No.
I think that he should be better than he is though.

But i would say that both in his position, and in general, there are players i'd rate above him.
Xenon
Explains everything that is. A distraught, gutted and miserable man u fan then are you?

hmm - probably thinks van nistelrooy is better than Henry ... but he's not and i hear he is going to Real Madrid this summer
Xenon

No. Man U have performed pretty well, and although i admit they haven't been good enough to win the premiership so far this season, i think they have a better team than Arsenal do.
i can't think of any player that is better than Henry at the moment.

Zidane is class, Totti has been awesome and even bergkamp is still amazing but nobody touces henry on current form
Iluvatar
Forlan? No.
I think that he should be better than he is though.

But i would say that both in his position, and in general, there are players i'd rate above him.

who would you rate above Henry in his position as an out and out striker and as a creator of many many goals?

Latest

Trending

Trending