This discussion is closed.
ruthiepoothie
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
in under 3 weeks i am off on holiday to derbyshire!!
anyone else going away over easter??
serious narb
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
not over easter but in the summer, i'm going on the dales way walk for a week in yorkshire with some of the 6th form. Straight as I get back i will be flying of for Cyprus for 2 weeks with my family :cool:

straight as i'm back for that I have Reading Festival for 5 days then a week later i jet off to Zante for 2 weeks with 5 of my mates

dunno how i'm gunna afford this
Agrippina
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by ruthiepoothie)
in under 3 weeks i am off on holiday to derbyshire!!
anyone else going away over easter??
Not on holiday, no, but Cate and I are going to our grandparents' house for the day, and also to Oxford for the day to see what it's like
Ramaya
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
No, but my mum brother and sister are all going to Poland on Wednesday leaving just me and my dad here. Ahhhhh will be so peaceful!
barbiegirl
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by sillynarb2)
not over easter but in the summer, i'm going on the dales way walk for a week in yorkshire with some of the 6th form. Straight as I get back i will be flying of for Cyprus for 2 weeks with my family :cool:

straight as i'm back for that I have Reading Festival for 5 days then a week later i jet off to Zante for 2 weeks with 5 of my mates

im going to zante!!!!!!!!!
Agrippina
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by barbiegirl)
im going to zante!!!!!!!!!
Where's that?! :confused:
barbiegirl
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Eeyore)
Where's that?! :confused:
greek island
Agrippina
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by barbiegirl)
greek island
Ahhhh.... sounds amazing!
Sa-ra-ra-ra
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Nope, i'm working to pay off my overdraft I'm going on holiday a couple of times during the summer, a family one to turkey and a trip with my boyfriend (yet to be planned).
barbiegirl
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Ahhhh.... sounds amazing!
yeah it will be..11 of us going cannot wait!!!!!!!!
shazza
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
no, too much work to do, my final degree assessment is just after Easter! I am going to Florida for Christmas though, to get married and staying at Wing for a weekend in the summer. where abouts in Derbys. are you going?
ruthiepoothie
Rep:
?
(Original post by shazza)
no, too much work to do, my final degree assessment is just after Easter! I am going to Florida for Christmas though, to get married and staying at Wing for a weekend in the summer. where abouts in Derbys. are you going?
tideswell (the cathedral of the peaks) i think!!
i've never been there beofre- usually we go to bakewell/buxton....
yay!!!
Agrippina
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Wow, you're getting married! That's really cool! How old are you? (if you don't mind my asking)
Joey_Johns
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by sillynarb2)

You wouldnt happen to be going to a catholic school retreat would you?

Going home And Cambridge for a few days, then back to work
shazza
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Wow, you're getting married! That's really cool! How old are you? (if you don't mind my asking)
ty, I am 22, we have been together 5 yrs, and have lived together for 4 yrs, our own house 3yrs, engaged 1yr, so we're not really rushing into it, like some people think!! I was 4 when my mum was my age. Anyway, probably more than you wanted to know!!
Agrippina
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
ty, I am 22, we have been together 5 yrs, and have lived together for 4 yrs, our own house 3yrs, engaged 1yr, so we're not really rushing into it, like some people think!! I was 4 when my mum was my age. Anyway, probably more than you wanted to know!!
Lol, that's really interesting! My grandmother was something like 17 when she got engaged! :eek:!
shazza
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by ruthiepoothie)
tideswell (the cathedral of the peaks) i think!!
i've never been there beofre- usually we go to bakewell/buxton....
yay!!!
tideswell is quite nice, I think you will like it better than Bakewell. I have been to bakewell many times, I only live an hour away, so I see it more as a day trip place than a holiday, but it is a nice village!!
samd294
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I'm going to amsterdam this weekend
shazza
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by piginapoke)
Next holiday for me will be my honeymoon, which is going to be in Australia. Still better weather than us even if it will be winter over there.
cool, my sister-in-law to be is emigrating there in June!! when are you getting married!??
ruthiepoothie
Rep:
?
tideswell is quite nice, I think you will like it better than Bakewell. I have been to bakewell many times, I only live an hour away, so I see it more as a day trip place than a holiday, but it is a nice village!!

yay!!

i live about 1.5hrs away so we go there quite alot- its a good place to get away to!
I'm sure we will visit bakewell to pick up a bakewell pudding or 2!! yum yum!!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you're planning on going to uni this year, would any of these financial reasons stop you?

Not being able to work now to save up for uni (85)
14.07%
Reduced household income due to coronavirus means I can't afford to go (50)
8.28%
Lack of part-time jobs to support me while I'm at uni (75)
12.42%
Lack of graduate job prospects when I finish uni (67)
11.09%
Other reasons are stopping me going (79)
13.08%
Nothing is stopping me going (248)
41.06%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed