Turn on thread page Beta

Holidays!! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    in under 3 weeks i am off on holiday to derbyshire!!
    anyone else going away over easter??

ReputationRep:
    not over easter but in the summer, i'm going on the dales way walk for a week in yorkshire with some of the 6th form. Straight as I get back i will be flying of for Cyprus for 2 weeks with my family :cool:

straight as i'm back for that I have Reading Festival for 5 days then a week later i jet off to Zante for 2 weeks with 5 of my mates

dunno how i'm gunna afford this

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ruthiepoothie)
    in under 3 weeks i am off on holiday to derbyshire!!
    anyone else going away over easter??
    Not on holiday, no, but Cate and I are going to our grandparents' house for the day, and also to Oxford for the day to see what it's like

ReputationRep:
    No, but my mum brother and sister are all going to Poland on Wednesday leaving just me and my dad here. Ahhhhh will be so peaceful!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sillynarb2)
    not over easter but in the summer, i'm going on the dales way walk for a week in yorkshire with some of the 6th form. Straight as I get back i will be flying of for Cyprus for 2 weeks with my family :cool:

straight as i'm back for that I have Reading Festival for 5 days then a week later i jet off to Zante for 2 weeks with 5 of my mates

im going to zante!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by barbiegirl)
    im going to zante!!!!!!!!!
    Where's that?! :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eeyore)
    Where's that?! :confused:
    greek island

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by barbiegirl)
    greek island
    Ahhhh.... sounds amazing!

ReputationRep:
    Nope, i'm working to pay off my overdraft I'm going on holiday a couple of times during the summer, a family one to turkey and a trip with my boyfriend (yet to be planned).

ReputationRep:
    Ahhhh.... sounds amazing!
    yeah it will be..11 of us going cannot wait!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    no, too much work to do, my final degree assessment is just after Easter! I am going to Florida for Christmas though, to get married and staying at Wing for a weekend in the summer. where abouts in Derbys. are you going?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shazza)
    no, too much work to do, my final degree assessment is just after Easter! I am going to Florida for Christmas though, to get married and staying at Wing for a weekend in the summer. where abouts in Derbys. are you going?
    tideswell (the cathedral of the peaks) i think!!
    i've never been there beofre- usually we go to bakewell/buxton....
    yay!!!

ReputationRep:
    Wow, you're getting married! That's really cool! How old are you? (if you don't mind my asking)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sillynarb2)

You wouldnt happen to be going to a catholic school retreat would you?

Going home And Cambridge for a few days, then back to work

ReputationRep:
    Wow, you're getting married! That's really cool! How old are you? (if you don't mind my asking)
    ty, I am 22, we have been together 5 yrs, and have lived together for 4 yrs, our own house 3yrs, engaged 1yr, so we're not really rushing into it, like some people think!! I was 4 when my mum was my age. Anyway, probably more than you wanted to know!!

ReputationRep:
    ty, I am 22, we have been together 5 yrs, and have lived together for 4 yrs, our own house 3yrs, engaged 1yr, so we're not really rushing into it, like some people think!! I was 4 when my mum was my age. Anyway, probably more than you wanted to know!!
    Lol, that's really interesting! My grandmother was something like 17 when she got engaged! :eek:!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ruthiepoothie)
    tideswell (the cathedral of the peaks) i think!!
    i've never been there beofre- usually we go to bakewell/buxton....
    yay!!!
    tideswell is quite nice, I think you will like it better than Bakewell. I have been to bakewell many times, I only live an hour away, so I see it more as a day trip place than a holiday, but it is a nice village!!

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to amsterdam this weekend

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piginapoke)
    Next holiday for me will be my honeymoon, which is going to be in Australia. Still better weather than us even if it will be winter over there.
    cool, my sister-in-law to be is emigrating there in June!! when are you getting married!??

ReputationRep:
    tideswell is quite nice, I think you will like it better than Bakewell. I have been to bakewell many times, I only live an hour away, so I see it more as a day trip place than a holiday, but it is a nice village!!

yay!!

i live about 1.5hrs away so we go there quite alot- its a good place to get away to!
    I'm sure we will visit bakewell to pick up a bakewell pudding or 2!! yum yum!!

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.