SRO Audience priority tickets

Watch
jelly1000
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Anyone ever got these? I've been to a few SRO shows now with a regular ticket and thankfully got in every time (although once by the skin of my teeth) but would love a priority ticket so I don't have to worry so much about entry. At all the shows I've been to priority ticket holders seemed to make up the majority of those who got in yet I don't have a clue how to get such tickets.Can anyone shed any light?
angelak
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I was given priority tickets after turning up at the bbc to to be part of the audience only to be told all the seats were gone. Despite being there in plenty of time, there were no seats left. Apparently they issue more tickets than seats to ensure there is no empty seats. When this happens they apologise and immediately put you on priority list where you normally get first choice of shows and seats. Just went to kevin bridges last night and we had front row seats. Brilliant night,....
jelly1000
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
(Original post by angelak)
I was given priority tickets after turning up at the bbc to to be part of the audience only to be told all the seats were gone. Despite being there in plenty of time, there were no seats left. Apparently they issue more tickets than seats to ensure there is no empty seats. When this happens they apologise and immediately put you on priority list where you normally get first choice of shows and seats. Just went to kevin bridges last night and we had front row seats. Brilliant night,....
Ah I posted this a year ago! I did manage to get priority tickets in the end, like you because I didn't get into a previous show. I was more than aware they over issue for no shows as it says so on the ticket but in the case I didn't get in my friend was late turning up so we were way too late to get in. Never had a problem getting in when I've been on time though every time I tend to panic until I've got in that I wasn't there early enough. Do you mind saying what show you didn't get into and how early you arrived?
Ahuffy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
If you dont get in to a show you turn up to you then get priority tickets to use on any show you like to go on..
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you worried that a cap in student numbers would affect your place at uni?

Yes (130)
59.09%
No (48)
21.82%
Not sure (42)
19.09%

Watched Threads