Chill! Watch

This discussion is closed.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
OK OK, i took the P3 exam and i cried the whole way thru, had i not panicked prob cud hav picked up mre marks!
But the people reading the paper having not taken the exam can say it was ok, given 2-2.5 hrs i think it would have been quite ok, the questions were just a bit tough to do in a tight time limit.
However we can continue moaning forever and its not going to change what happened. We have to get on with the other modules, and other subjects. Edexcel will lower the boundries if we all did as bad as we think we did, except obviously the maths geniuses in that guys class, (if hes a teacher hes a pretty rude one!)
We can't moan at each other tho! If someone can get 90% then so be it, good for them, they obviously been doin nothing but maths for a while!
:-).... I e-mailed my uni and they said if its one bad exam they're not going to turn round and say 'no thanks'. If you are really so worried e-mail or ring the admissions tutor and see what they say ..... Good Luck with your other exams.... NOW GO REVISE FOR THEM!
mrmarsupial
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
keeping calm is a key to exams if u see a question thats getting u stressed trying to understand it come back to it later
X

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you going to self-release into Clearing?

Yes I've pressed the button (98)
18.96%
No I'm happy with my uni offer (329)
63.64%
Not yet but I am planning to (24)
4.64%
Not yet but I might (66)
12.77%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise