Tee Total? Watch

This discussion is closed.
lilsunflower
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by ruthiepoothie)
Is there anyone here that doesn't drink?
How have you found it at uni- are people ok with it?
I don't really drink and I am a bit worried of how people at uni will take it.....
Me.. I really don't like drink.. not because of any moral bull but simply because it doesn't appeal to me.
Agrippina
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Is there anyone here that doesn't drink?
How have you found it at uni- are people ok with it?
I don't really drink and I am a bit worried of how people at uni will take it.....
I did a very similar thread to this recently, I don't drink at all either Put it this way, university will be cheaper if you don't drink so I wouldn't worry about it! I'm not anyway
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Eeyore)
I did a very similar thread to this recently, I don't drink at all either Put it this way, university will be cheaper if you don't drink so I wouldn't worry about it! I'm not anyway
agreed - but uni can also be cheaper if you drink within reason - but i am still tee-total - over a year - not since last January have i had a drop of alcohol - largely owing to my new car ...
ruthiepoothie
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago

yay!!!

*looks shy*
you can add me to your list if you want
Agrippina
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Kurdt Morello)
not since last January have i had a drop of alcohol - largely owing to my new car ...
Wow, I'm impressed with your level of responsibility!
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Wow, I'm impressed with your level of responsibility!
lol - hell i am a fruitarian
Agrippina
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
lol - hell i am a fruitarian
Seriously?? What exactly does that entail?
Agrippina
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
yay!!!

*looks shy*
you can add me to your list if you want
Lol, ok no problem!
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Seriously?? What exactly does that entail?
all raw fruits and vegetables (except root vegetables) ... no cooked food whatsoever - and i do have nuts (of uncooked variety) = v. spiritual and cleansing
ruthiepoothie
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
all raw fruits and vegetables (except root vegetables) ... no cooked food whatsoever - and i do have nuts (of uncooked variety) = v. spiritual and cleansing
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!
i'm on eeyore's list!!
Agrippina
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Wow... do you find it difficult to have variety in your diet? There must be a pretty limited amount of stuff you can actually eat!
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
and i do have nuts (of uncooked variety)
I should hope so too
Agrippina
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!
i'm on eeyore's list!!
Hehe, not very exciting surely! Maybe you were being sarcastic!

Love your avatar by the way!
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Wow... do you find it difficult to have variety in your diet? There must be a pretty limited amount of stuff you can actually eat!
no great difficulty at all - nature is plentiful ... lol - it is so uplifting you dont really get hungry either - and i shall thank Gimp to keep his innuendo to himself ... get that mind outta the gutter ...
suz19
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I'm tee total during the day...does that count?
MattG
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
being drunk is fun...most of the time, if you are with friends and you are all at the same level of drunkeness everyone just opens up and everyone is much more relaxed and talkative.

it can be bad tho, i have a small scar on my hand from when i put it through a pane of glass whilst drunk. and its horrible when someone is faceless and everyone else isn't. losing your memory of what happened last night isnt very good either.

havent been drunk in about 2 months now. this is called a moment of "pure clarity" (according to AA lol)
Moochy
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
i drink... not an awful lot mind. and not in a while.
if people dont wanna drink they dont have to. its hardly the healthiest thing to do. people dont mind if u dont drink... i certainly dont.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (108)
19.78%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (222)
40.66%
Nope, not that interesting (216)
39.56%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed