The Student Room Group

Business Studies A2 Edexcel Unit 4 6BS04 Superdry

Does anybody have any ideas on what is going to come up, or what questions their teachers have predicted?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Maybe Porters Five Forces or his Strategic Matrix? Could be something do with Investment Appraisals or Corporate Culture or CSR?

Have you got the January 2013 paper need the Table of data for the Investment Appraisal
Reply 2
Hey does jan questions repeats in june session? And what can u guys
predict this time?
I predicted few. Waiting for a reply
Reply 3
Less chances of investment appraisal. Higher chances of decision tree analysis and CPA diagram only.
but great chances ratios in 30 marker question and not really CSR but fair trade policy,
human resource planning can come in a 20 marker question,business objective,celebrity branding,relocation in regent street,corporate culture in a 8-10 marker question.
and franchising is guaranteed. Anyone with more accurate predictive questions?
i hope thishelped :smile:
Reply 4
What is the difference between porters five forces model theory and porters generic strategy?
and pls tell me whats corporate strategy,corporate objectives and aims. Please
Reply 5
Original post by Dude Ranch
Does anybody have any ideas on what is going to come up, or what questions their teachers have predicted?

U there? Pls see my updates
Reply 6
Original post by Dude Ranch

U there? Pls see my updates

Less chances of investment appraisal. Higher chances of decision tree analysis and CPA diagram only.
but great chances ratios in 30 marker question and not really CSR but fair trade policy,
human resource planning can come in a 20 marker question,business objective,celebrity branding,relocation in regent street,corporate culture in a 8-10 marker question.
i hope thishelped

Whats corporate strategy,corporate objective or aims?
n wats the difference between porters five forces model and porters generic matrix strategy
Reply 7
Original post by Zulfa
i hope thishelped :smile:

Did your teacher tell you this?
Reply 8
Yes and contingency planning too btw.
hey.. What do u think jan questions may repeat? Teachers says they don't but still. N wat do u think about my predicted questions? Do u feel some more? And pls tell me whats CORPORATE STRATEGY,CORPORATE OBJECTIVES and AIMS.
And the difference between porters FIVE FORCES MODEL AND PORTERS STRATEGIC ANALYSIS!!
Reply 9
Im not sure I'm still learning them. Is growth likely to come up again?
Reply 10
Growth is the main area this time. Lets discuss about growth
Reply 11
Here are some Questions relating to SuperDry that i got off someone. The Decision Tree Question is very usefull
Reply 12
Forgot to Attach there you go.. Sorry about the weird lightening
Reply 13
Thanks for that :smile: for the decision tree question is this right?ImageUploadedByStudent Room1371476330.161383.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 14
Got the same for same expected value for Choice C 7m but i got 41m for a and 31m for b. You seem to have not included the minus in b and for a in the moderate chance you put the probability as 0.2 when it was 0.3. Just minor errors. Do you think it would help if we planned a 20/30 marker and fed back ?
Reply 15
Decision tree is very important this time calculation n theory as well i guess 20 marker question
Reply 16
Original post by MinaaLaLa
Got the same for same expected value for Choice C 7m but i got 41m for a and 31m for b. You seem to have not included the minus in b and for a in the moderate chance you put the probability as 0.2 when it was 0.3. Just minor errors. Do you think it would help if we planned a 20/30 marker and fed back ?

I think you should plan for growth and then practice using some of the ratio equations with the evidence in the prerelease with the table of assets and liabilities and stuff as my teacher said that that may come up. Also with the decision tree question what else would you write or is just the tree enough for 20 marks?
Reply 17

hey my answers are same as well. ><...and those questions really helped...but investment appraisal will not come ..moreover CPA will come but diagram only not theory..
Reply 18
hey can u guys tell me what points may arise after we choose developing a core range for superdry rather introducing a womens wear or developing and introduce a range of luggage...adn pls tell me the second answer..superdry focusing on overseas expansion..some relevant points only..pls....question 3,5 and 4 as well. :colondollar: pls ..only points..
Reply 19
Here are some Questions relating to SuperDry that i got off someone. The Decision Tree Question is very usefull

thank u soo much...but pls tell me relevant points about 3,4,5,7a and b :colondollar: hehe plss just pointsss

Quick Reply

Latest