GUYS: would you go out with a bisexual girl?

Watch this thread
JustGetHappy
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
yeah, so I was wondering how guys would feel about going out with a girl that was bisexual?

I've spoken to a couple of guys about this and they said it would really bother them because they felt like the girl would cheat on them with another girl.

To me, this was such a stereotypical thing to say. A bisexual girl is no more likely to cheat on you than a straight girl is, but whatever, that's just my opinion.

So yeah, would it really bother you?
SorryInAdvance
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 8 years ago
no issue with going out with bisexual women, can't fault on liking girls considering i like them to.
BefuddledPenguin
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
I'm a bisexual man, so it would be hypocritical to say no.
Aynesie
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
I don't think they'd be more likely to cheat! Just because a girl is attracted to both sexes won't necessarily make her any less loyal, and personally it wouldn't bother me... if you like her then go for it
kevey320
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
yeah I wouldn't care? as long as she doesnt do anything with them I actually wouldnt mind having a bisexual girlfriend, more things to talk about in that case
Rezzo
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
As long as someone is interested in YOU, why should it matter what their sexual orientation is? Anyone who wouldn't date someone because their sexual orientation isn't heterosexual has double standards. To answer the question, of course I would, if I liked the person.
Hype en Ecosse
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by JustGetHappy)
yeah, so I was wondering how guys would feel about going out with a girl that was bisexual?

I've spoken to a couple of guys about this and they said it would really bother them because they felt like the girl would cheat on them with another girl.
This attitude is the bane of my life, I swear. The amount of times it pops up on TSR, also, is disturbingly high. You'd never say "Oh, I don't want to be with a straight guy because they might be attracted to other women.", why exclude bisexual people because they might be attracted to other people? There's absolutely no evidence (that I'm aware of, at least) whatsoever that bisexual people are more likely to be unfaithful in a relationship.
As you can see, this is something I'm quite bitter about.

Yes, I'd date a bisexual girl.
The Socktor
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
She'd be less likely to say no to a threesome.

/Thread.
Jackso
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
Yeah, of course. I wouldn't go out with any girl who I suspected might cheat on me for whatever reasons. Plus, it'd be rather hypocritical if I said no.
mddub39
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by The Socktor)
She'd be less likely to say no to a threesome.

/Thread.
Exactly.
Bulbasaur
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
Yes.
AgentSushi
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
I think it would be most guys dream.
Plantagenet Crown
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
Of course.
und3niable_
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
I know I'm a girl but I'd date a bi guy.
The_Duck
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
We have the best threesomes
Tufto
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
Wouldn't bother me at all.
goldenforever
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by JustGetHappy)

To me, this was such a stereotypical thing to say. A bisexual girl is no more likely to cheat on you than a straight girl is, but whatever, that's just my opinion.

So yeah, would it really bother you?
I don't think many who really wanted to go out with a bisexual would have any problems about it. Tbh the only concern (and its a very very small one) as they raised would be twice the chance of cheating! On the plus side you could joke about who the second hottest girl in the room is!
Tyrion_Lannister
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
That attitude pisses me off. It's like saying "I'm brunette. I won't go out with a guy who's attracted to brunettes AND gingers, because he's more likely to cheat". No, no he isn't. It's the same with bisexuals. They are not more likely to cheat.

Plus how insecure and pathetic do you have to be to choose your partner on the basis of them having less of a choice of potential mistresses :lolwut:
Spontogical
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
S'long as she wants the D, I couldn't care less.
lucaf
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
I don't see why it would make her more likely to cheat, and it increases the chances of the good kind of threesome I joke, but yeah I don't think I would have a problem with it
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you done work experience at school/college?

Yes (154)
41.62%
Not yet, but I will soon (69)
18.65%
No (147)
39.73%

Watched Threads