for the new members (dont want u left out)

Watch
This discussion is closed.
littleone
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
who are your best new members?

mad caddie?he makes me laugh...
Eru Iluvatar
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
What do you call a new member?
serious narb
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
what do you count as a new member?

Mad Caddie is quite funny, yes
Xenon
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Iluvatar)
What do you call a new member?
I guess since the other thread said that an old member was pre-2004, a new member is post-2004.
serious narb
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Xenon)
I guess since the other thread said that an old member was pre-2004, a new member is post-2004.
then surely I am the best
littleone
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by Xenon)
yup...i assumed people would understand...sorry 4 being unclear
rednirt
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Xenon)
yeah, I class myslef as a newbie still... havn't yet managed to break into the upper echelons of UKL society lol.
Eru Iluvatar
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I wouldn't want to single one out, as so many of the newer members have made valuable contributions to the forum.
Rashmi
Report 16 years ago
mad caddie is very funny also imasillynarb. how many posts does it take till we arent new members but full ones?
Niaya
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
how do u people manage to post so much how much time du u spend here
piggie
Report 16 years ago
i'm a newbie here aswell, i only joined a few weeks ago but i have to say mad caddie is funny,

miss piggie x
Ahollisan
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
my favorite new memeber is me..... jusk kidding i think that imasillynarb is cool i always see them on here. they are really sociable
Dude
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by angel D)
how do u people manage to post so much how much time du u spend here
The people who spend all their time here are people like me, who are in the middle of an ICT lesson (which is very day for me). Or they are people who come online during their break planning to do work and just spend the whole day arguing here
4Ed
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by rednirt)
yeah, I class myslef as a newbie still... havn't yet managed to break into the upper echelons of UKL society lol.
i have a sense of deja vu
4Ed
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Dude)
The people who spend all their time here are people like me, who are in the middle of an ICT lesson (which is very day for me). Or they are people who come online during their break planning to do work and just spend the whole day arguing here
or myself - at work, but have run out of work to do (like now), so we're just sitting around doing nothing or surfing the web.
psycho girl
Report 16 years ago
i find wen ur new no one will tlk 2 you as much as a long term user! does it make a difference xx
Eru Iluvatar
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by psycho girl)
i find wen ur new no one will tlk 2 you as much as a long term user! does it make a difference xx
Its partly to do with the lack of familiarity and partly the fact that new users tend to post differently to older users.
I wouldn't want it to make a difference, but there is one there.
jayrosser2004
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
im the best newbie
Dude
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Iluvatar)
Its partly to do with the lack of familiarity and partly the fact that new users tend to post differently to older users.
I wouldn't want it to make a difference, but there is one there.
And the fact that newbies create threads without reliseing that we have discussed it so often it's getting boring. The main one being "Whats the meaning of Life".
Dude
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by jayrosser2004)
im the best newbie
Your a newbie, it feels as though you've been here forever.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (209)
33.49%
No (415)
66.51%

Watched Threads