for the new members (dont want u left out)

Watch
This discussion is closed.
Agrippina
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Iluvatar)
Whats your high score on spider solitaire (any difficulty)?
1186 on Medium, 1197 on easy... 792 on difficult, never won a game on that ! I got a score of $1,102 on normal Solitaire once though.
Eru Iluvatar
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Eeyore)
1186 on Medium, 1197 on easy... 792 on difficult, never won a game on that ! I got a score of $1,102 on normal Solitaire once though.
Pretty good.
I lost my brilliant high scores when i reinstalled XP, but i was at 1207 on easy, 1999 on medium (and yes, it was frustrating not to reach 2000 )
I won once on difficult It was so hard though, and my score was only around 1000 ish anyway.

Was that with one or three card draw? (I am really such a geek for caring, i know).
kikzen
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
1204 on easy
Agrippina
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Lol, think it was a one card draw I lost loads of high scores through one thing or another, but I got bored of the easy level before I could get a very high score on that! No matter how hard I tried, i never actually won a difficult game though I must have tried hundreds of times, so no one can say i didn't try!
Eru Iluvatar
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Lol, think it was a one card draw I lost loads of high scores through one thing or another, but I got bored of the easy level before I could get a very high score on that! No matter how hard I tried, i never actually won a difficult game though I must have tried hundreds of times, so no one can say i didn't try!
I know what you mean.
I don't actually play it too often though, which is why my scores, although okay, aren't brilliant.
But i'm glad to say that it is just about the only thing that hasn't crashed while running, so at least thats a good thing .
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (269)
33.96%
No (523)
66.04%

Watched Threads