The Student Room Group

Asda Application

hello!! I applied to a new Asda store 11 days ago and applied for 14 job roles!! The status of all of them says 'Application Under Review'. I have read a few threads about this but was wondering if anyone has had any recent experience of this? Was just wondering how long they will take to reply? I'm getting really nervous and constantly checking for updates! Will be my first job so really keen to get one! The store opens on the 12th August 2013. If anyone can relate or has any idea of this I would be grateful for a reply!! Thank you!
Reply 1
For new store openings staff usually start 2-3 weeks before the opening date. They have so many applications sent in that it takes weeks to get a reply! At least that was my experience when I worked at Waitrose! I think I waited over a month for my application to be reviewed, but once it had I started two days later. Keep calm and don't panic. Apply for other jobs and try not to think about it, then if you're successful it will be a nice surprise! Good luck xx
Reply 2
Original post by Moofie10
For new store openings staff usually start 2-3 weeks before the opening date. They have so many applications sent in that it takes weeks to get a reply! At least that was my experience when I worked at Waitrose! I think I waited over a month for my application to be reviewed, but once it had I started two days later. Keep calm and don't panic. Apply for other jobs and try not to think about it, then if you're successful it will be a nice surprise! Good luck xx

Thank you very much! Will try not to panic!! It most certainly will! :smile: xx
Reply 3
Anyone else had this experience? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending