The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

ruthiepoothie
topping the class in a test
:biggrin:

That doesn't make me happy at all. I don't give a shit tbh. I'd rather have a challenging test and do well, that's a good feeling.
happysunshine
Who's Jim Croce? :confused: Highland Park... that sounds like alcohol from Netto... but something tells me it isn't :tongue:

Nothing beats watching the sun go down in summer :smile:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B000006CC6/qid=1079973413/sr=8-1/ref=pd_ka_1/002-5632944-2524867?v=glance&s=music&n=507846

I persoanlly put him on a par with Dylan for mellow forms of music. He tradgically died in a plane crash in 73 after a concert, after only releasing three albums and just beginning to gain recogniton. Absolute waste of talent.
Joey_Johns
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B000006CC6/qid=1079973413/sr=8-1/ref=pd_ka_1/002-5632944-2524867?v=glance&s=music&n=507846

I persoanlly put him on a par with Dylan for mellow forms of music. He tradgically died in a plane crash in 73 after a concert, after only releasing three albums and just beginning to gain recogniton. Absolute waste of talent.

Hehe, that music makes me smile :tongue: Not my kind of thing, but still cool!

Why do all these people die in plane crashes? :frown: Shame.
happysunshine
Hehe, that music makes me smile :tongue: Not my kind of thing, but still cool!

Why do all these people die in plane crashes? :frown: Shame.

Its often due to the fact that the pilots are often not that well qualified I guess.
Reply 64
littleone
what makes you smile?

Oh! I though of another thing: Stevie Wonder's 'happy birthday' makes me smile every time!
Clicking on refresh and finally seeing UK-L and not a server busy message.

Waking up on a Saturday and going straight back to sleep again.

Arriving at Glastonbury on the Wednesday and realising I'm home again for another 7 days.

Arriving home from Glastonbury after 7 days and having a hot bath :biggrin:
Reply 66
everything :biggrin: realising that nothing is as bad as it seems that there's always a cahnce of something better.

And Lumpy everything happens for a reason you won't see it right now but one day in the future you'll see, it's all much easier and logical in hindsight
Reply 67
The Goodies and Monty Python comedy series
when people smile at me
finishing 1 hr early for my art exam (yay- I finished art GCSE. 3 down, 9 to go)
when I click on UK-learning and it works
alchohol and other intoxicating substances
Cate
Oh! I though of another thing: Stevie Wonder's 'happy birthday' makes me smile every time!

Yeah, and "Build Me Up Buttercup" by the Foundations! What an awesome song - sad lyrics, but such a happy feel to it! :biggrin:

Latest