The Student Room Group

Reapplying during gap year

If you reapply with AAB to a AAA course will you get rejected if If ur retaking a module in the subject you got a b during your gap year. I was asking because you don't get predictions and its not like ur a2 year

So I'm asking is there a chance of getting an interview if u achieved less or do u have to apply to a AAB course
If you apply while retaking a module then that grade would be pending and you WOULD have a prediction for that grade,

However bear in mind often an AAA course will expect retake applicants to get A*AA or show some other extra interest/ability/talent in the subject to make up for taking the extra year to complete their A levels.
Reply 2
Original post by PQ
If you apply while retaking a module then that grade would be pending and you WOULD have a prediction for that grade,

However bear in mind often an AAA course will expect retake applicants to get A*AA or show some other extra interest/ability/talent in the subject to make up for taking the extra year to complete their A levels.

So even if the a level has been certified, if I'm retaking a module I put it as pending and get a prediction from my school
Reply 3
Original post by radiopred
So even if the a level has been certified, if I'm retaking a module I put it as pending and get a prediction from my school

Yes.
Reply 4
Original post by radiopred
If you reapply with AAB to a AAA course will you get rejected if If ur retaking a module in the subject you got a b during your gap year. I was asking because you don't get predictions and its not like ur a2 year

So I'm asking is there a chance of getting an interview if u achieved less or do u have to apply to a AAB course

You will get a predicted grade from your school and so any offer would be conditional on you getting an A in that third subject.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending